Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Harder maps :P
Hey
This is just for fun. Can you imagine fighting Nords in a forest in which you can hardly see ?
There you go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0R9eAlEIp8 ^^ Enjoy Smile
Maybe an open map surrounded by the forest so that people don't see the Nord's spawns spot which can be set all over the forest.

I'll post another video about very open maps. Wink

EDIT :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8tx8eQi...e=youtu.be

Open maps => bots seem to spawn at various places on the map so they come as a "little pack" of soldiers. It is a way to play without having to camp. Moreover, this kind of map needs a serious teamplay for instance healing because bots spawn very fast and sometimes near the player.
It seems archers can run away and headshot every nord soldier but can't survive on "throwing" waves. It can't be compared to the first version of overgrown where archers killed nords in a "circle" way.

Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I think maps a hard enaugh for now, after the Bots got massivly buffed we don't need harder maps! The only map i can really play on is Overgrown for now and i think this is enaugh! Do not destroy our dreams Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
This was just an idea for the "very late" future Tongue
Puma, Chosen Marksman

I think in very late future we will have Heimdallr throwing lightnings at us xD
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(30-01-2013, 10:16 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I think in very late future we will have Heimdallr throwing lightnings at us xD

Could be xD
At this time, everybody will wear devs armor Tongue
Puma, Chosen Marksman

(30-01-2013, 10:16 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I think in very late future we will have Heimdallr throwing lightnings at us xD
MAANNNN I head shoted that fool! and he killed me at the sametime! thats what u call OP! to top things off i didnt get exp Sad
I didnt said that the Heimdallr now is op?! LOL  Tongue He is easy to kill....
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Mm This looks interresting. Need to make one and test how it works out.  :Smile
Have put an open map version video Smile
Puma, Chosen Marksman

Should probably consider the hardware people play on as well. Too many objects on the map can cause lag, which would be unpleasant for those among us with weaker computers.

Also, judging by that video, it seems like that map wouldn't be much fun to play when the majority of the time your character is obscured by leaves. Also, the disadvantages for archers would be even greater on this map than any map at night. Harder maps sound like a good idea, but the implementation of something like this might be too much.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma