Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a casual house
Allo, i'm looking for a casual house which doesn't care much about having to participation and doesn't require a program/mic to join.

My in-game character name is Sir_Ted and is a level 25 sergeant with level 4 armour smithing.

I'm looking for a European clan (preferably English).
If you're an EU player I would strongly recommend [UK] or Aegis
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(31-01-2013, 01:50 AM)Gashy link Wrote:If you're an EU player I would strongly recommend [UK] or Aegis

Trouble is that [UK] requires you to be level 32+ and both [UK] and Aegis require teamspeak :/
What is the problem being in Teamspeak?
And edit: We dont require teamspeak anymore, it's just recommended for better communication.
(31-01-2013, 04:56 PM)McTed link Wrote:[quote author=Gashy link=topic=9513.msg77617#msg77617 date=1359597032]
If you're an EU player I would strongly recommend [UK] or Aegis

Trouble is that [UK] requires you to be level 32+ and both [UK] and Aegis require teamspeak :/
[/quote]
you dont talk with friends per skype or teamspeak? anyways you just have to join and hear not to talk if you dont like you noise or something
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
It's just that i don't like clogging up my computer with programs I don't really use, and i've already got one voice chat program already.

I thought it was required because it was in the requirements :o

Edit: And the reason i'm looking for low participation is because I have college which eats up lots of my free time.
(31-01-2013, 07:58 PM)McTed link Wrote:It's just that i don't like clogging up my computer with programs I don't really use, and i've already got one voice chat program already.

I thought it was required because it was in the requirements :o
think its not a big problem
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]