Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: whut u wunt
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tell me plz
48.48%
16 48.48%
I like believing in myths
21.21%
7 21.21%
Seeing people shrine for luck is fun
30.30%
10 30.30%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

disclosure of the loot system
My request would be the answer to why don't we get to see how exactly it works.

Unless its got loopholes people could exploit but... even then i think people would find out by accident "if i/we do this" 

If you have factors that increase loot chance well say it. I would guess it would be all about that teamwork as a lot of changes not to do with loot chance have been pushing that agenda on us too.

Let's say the myth that... Hmm, idk if i should say just in case if I'm right so I'll say one that I'm sure is wrong as i don't think its ever happened even. In before its 100% loot chance.

Let's say if you have all 1 to 16 heroes in sever loot chance goes up by (x)%. Whatever the list of factors are if there are any the devs probably push that way anyway. What I'm saying whatever it is you probably want us to do that already. 

I honestly think if full disclosure was made about the loot system it would be more good than bad for the community.

Good
-Can't blame the loot system (maybe?)
-More likely to be on ts to meet the requirement if needed (a good push to making more ative houses)
-Salt or at least less of it
-Don't get people starting rumours about things 

Bad 
-May need to fix your shit if it is broken
-My joy of seeing people shrine for luck will be no more  

Even if you say ye we change the loot chance on things monthly or at least try to. I really don't get how that hurts if we are aware of it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I don't see any benefits in basically disclosing a random number generator, but I'll be glad to tell you how it works. Imagine a huge die, some of the numbers are assigned to loot, some aren't. Every time a bot dies dice are thrown for all. The number it lands on is your lucky draw. The end.

No; we are not going to disclose the amount of sides on that die.
No; we are nog going to disclose the individual chance of lucky numbers on that die, but trust me it's high enough to ensure a couple of loots every week.
No; it's not broken.
No; there is nothing that influences your own chance
i wanted to make this thread a long time ago.This is the only game i have played that doesnt disclose the RNG mechanics at all,and there are no viable loot tables to check,and no changelog to who drops what.

My questions were:

Does the drop chance increase with the number of players on the server?
Does the drop chance increase/decrease with the number of people alive/dead?
Does the loot generate at the point of boss/mob spawn or at the point of their deaths?
Are there 2 RNGs or 1(is it pre determined who gets the item(at the point of boss spawn,he already has the item and it is the same RNG that determines who will get it if the boss is killed))
IF you are alive at point of boss spawn and are preordained for the loot,and you are dead for the point of bosss death,does the item have a new RNG,or does it get absorbed back into the fray(goes into limbo,disappears)
Can 2 ppl loot from the same mob?
Is there a factor that will increase the chance at all?

This is it for now,hopefully there will be no buzzkills and "stfu and play if u want" kind of responses from the admins.This is a small community and we are all friends here.We just wanna know how it works,cuz it has really been unfair to some.
(30-01-2019, 09:01 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I don't see any benefits in basically disclosing a random number generator

A lot of people think its more than that or it could be more than that.

That's why.

(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: Does the drop chance increase with the number of players on the server?
Does the loot generate at the point of boss/mob spawn or at the point of their deaths?
Are there 2 RNGs or 1(is it pre determined who gets the item(at the point of boss spawn,he already has the item and it is the same RNG that determines who will get it if the boss is killed))
IF you are alive at point of boss spawn and are preordained for the loot,and you are dead for the point of bosss death,does the item have a new RNG,or does it get absorbed back into the fray(goes into limbo,disappears)
Can 2 ppl loot from the same mob?

Dead Shot was looted 2x from the same bot but it was a bug. Was in the server as well fuck.

That why i made this I'm sick of seeing and hearing all of this. The devs just do nothing and some have even said maybe whether that's a joke or not how the hell could we tell. 

A clear answer is all i want to put a stop to all this.

(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: Is there a factor that will increase the chance at all?

Let's relax a bit and enjoy a run with friends. Something drops or not, is that rly a problem, especially for those who already have top gear and need nothing more?
(30-01-2019, 09:30 AM)Bobo Wrote: Let's relax a bit and enjoy a run with friends. Something drops or not, is that rly a problem, especially for those who already have top gear and need nothing more?

This has nothing to do with any the other ative thread if anything it for clearing up how it works

The devs have never given an official statement on the forum at lest that (x) is wrong. Here they can do so.

(30-01-2019, 09:30 AM)Bobo Wrote: Let's relax a bit and enjoy a run with friends. Something drops or not, is that rly a problem, especially for those who already have top gear and need nothing more?

Yes it is a problem. To have people that win a lottery 20 and more times over and have
others playing the same lottery and never win although their effort of time and participation
is the same is simply rediculous, period. It produces salt and that's bad for everything.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I think we should respect the Devs' wishes to not disclose the exact mechanics of the loot system. Hounding them about it doesn't help. For me it's enough to know that there is nothing one can do to influence your own chance and it's purely random.

(30-01-2019, 09:01 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ...
No; it's not broken.

Out of curiosity, do you guys keep statistics on how often drops occur and how they are distributed across how many players (and how active those players are)? I think it would make some people feel better about the current system if someone could reassure them that the various cases of "never looting vs. looting multiple times" are just normal statistical outliers and not a bug in the code.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: [...]
Does the drop chance increase with the number of players on the server?
More players on the server, means more bots that spawn, which increases the amount of dice being tossed. The chance is always the same

(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: Does the loot generate at the point of boss/mob spawn or at the point of their deaths?
At the point of death. When a bot dies, a die is rolled per player.

(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: Can 2 ppl loot from the same mob?
Materials yes, legendaries no.

(30-01-2019, 09:07 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: Is there a factor that will increase the chance at all?
[...]
No.

(30-01-2019, 09:55 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote: [...]
(30-01-2019, 09:01 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: ...
No; it's not broken.

Out of curiosity, do you guys keep statistics on how often drops occur and how they are distributed across how many players (and how active those players are)? I think it would make some people feel better about the current system if someone could reassure them that the various cases of "never looting vs. looting multiple times" are just normal statistical outliers and not a bug in the code.

We do have a loot notification when someone loots, but no system to view exactly how often someone loots, or how much of a legendary dropped.
We want to give everyone the fairest chance with the current system to get a loot, this includes players that have just joined or veteran players that have played for years; all get the same chance.
(30-01-2019, 09:01 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Imagine a huge die, some of the numbers are assigned to loot, some aren't. Every time a bot dies dice are thrown for all. The number it lands on is your lucky draw. The end.

I believe that this number has something to do with your character ID (that means loots are available on some character IDs  from time to time not for all of them )its just a thought
i played on 1 char for months and got no loot for some reasons
and after i made a new char i got 2X in a week