Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We need a plot
With the Swadian empire in ruins (Why and how?), you are all that remains (What happened to everyone? Who are we?) to defeat the invading Nords (Why are they invading?)

I've always just assumed that the Nords wanted to eat us and so they ate everyone except for the army (led by the king).

FACTS:
We are in the Swadian army (It's the only faction you can choose)
We still have a king (what happened to the queen?)
Most of us are recruits for some reason
We have infinite food
We have infinite ammo
The Nords are sending farmers at us
The Nords only send harder folk at later waves

^^ What I can conclude from these facts ^^
Is that the village is just a village that they thought they could take over with naked people, but they just got pissed off and send in everything they have (but what's so important about the village)

Since Jez always pops up in the server (But he's the king) so this must be the King's manor which would explain the infinite food (a bunch of serfs cooking food for the army) and the infinite ammo (serfs creating and scavenging ammo)

So the recruits of the Swadian army can rank up in classes and become knights, we must be by the very least, in the Yeoman class (freed serfs)

Also, since they are sending naked men, they must be naked for a reason, and the Queen is not seen in combat. Therefore, we are protecting the queen who is hiding in the king's manor from crazed, horny men (and eventually, the Nord Prince), and we are just serfs (slaves) given freedom in exchange for fighting in the king's army on duty to defend the king.

How does this explain why the Nords are invading? - The queen is hot as hell.

Why is the Swadian empire in ruins? - Because the Nords fucked it up

Why are we all that remains? - Because the Swadian empire is in ruins.

*Note* I just made this shit up in about 3 minutes.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
haha trust me there is a story and it will be more involved once we reach the grand campaign stage of the mod, however as we've mentioned previously this is a little ways off so for now you guys will have to use melvarius' interpretation of the current world standings Big Grin
Then I shall allow my mind to expand.

[Image: RoFv5.jpg]
Image 1
[Image: 1sHTW.jpg]
Image 2
[Image: JIMo4.jpg]
Image 3 (Better view of both images)
Alright. Ingame, we have two maps, and for future reference I will be assuming that we are using the warband map.

The Nords are coming by boat on both maps
[Image: I1k8I.jpg]

The map "Swadian Village" USED to have a bridge and boats are in the river, so the village is in one of these 3 locations

[Image: 4ks9z.jpg]

I will consider each map as a different defense in different times so here are the locations for "Beach Assault"

[Image: HzevR.jpg]
Damn, when did nordinvasion get a CSI department? Im thoroughly impressed, and also slightly scared!
We need a "mountain pass" map :3
Swadia is not a very rocky place, though. Although in some point in the future we might want to add Rhodocks as treacherous enemies that attack us when we are weak.
I'm talking about the little mountain range between the Swadians and Nords.
Yay mountain pass!

[Image: HiofG.jpg]
Your circle shouldn't include jelbigi because the nords already own it