Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting gone crazy
OK so I've personally never been reported, but I've been noticing a lot of stupid/ pointless reports being done. ( and i mean someone reporting a player for calling them a noob). When i first started playing this mod, every server that i joined was full of chill people who knew how to joke, and if it wasn't a joke people would tend to resolve that in game, without posting a report which would in turn give more work for the devs.

It might be just me but i think that if an issue can be solve in game with both parties present then try to resolve it not just go straight to the report thread.( not saying you should never report). This constant reporting has led to a certain "witch hunt" effect amongst new players; for example If a player sees something they don't like then the phrase " stop or i'll report you" comes out.

I just think that a more detailed guideline should be made regarding what the conditions for reporting people are.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ranting,

sincerely,

Orca

( didnt know where to post this)
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca
I agree that people should try to solve their problem and report them in-game instead of bothering the devs.
and DD, press the like button instead of the 1+'ing.
Since we fixed the house bugs people dont have a way to post lots of stuff because they kept breaking houses they found a new way to post things on the forum - reporting everything that happens in server.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
But to be honest I also meet quite a lot of people that are very...tempered? They are raging super fast, and saying huge amounts of offending words...