Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help I have a big problem
Basicly if I got to nordinvasion.com and sign into my players accound all my stuff is there and my stats like it should be but when I go ingame it says somthing along the lines of "Welcome to nord invasion your activation code is 2842" And I have all starter stuff, Im sure im using the correct player.

Please Help Me!
This is happening to several players, including me. It seems we are having some troubles with the database, hoping to solve it quickly.
So will I get my stuff back or do I need to make a new char and start again?
[16:11] <@CoWorm> There is no update. The database doesn't communicate information to the game servers for some reason
Oh wait nevermined I just tried it again and it works fine

Thanks if you did somthing
(15-01-2012, 03:11 PM)kurshu1 link Wrote: So will I get my stuff back or do I need to make a new char and start again?

All the information is stored, so as soon as we get this solved everyone should have their characters and gear back.
I understood something was wrong with the Taleworlds servers, causing some serial keys to disfunction
(15-01-2012, 03:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I understood something was wrong with the Taleworlds servers, causing some serial keys to disfunction

Yes this seems to have been the issue. Our servers where acting real weird for a while even though nothing seemed wrong on our end. Seems to be all fixed now, let me know if any servers are still giving Authorization Key problems.