Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enchanting
(14-02-2013, 04:05 PM)ughgh link Wrote: [quote author=[UK]_KnightSimpleton link=topic=9788.msg82554#msg82554 date=1360854635]
I agree but the lightingeffect might be hard to implement and if that is the case adding the thunder sound effect would make it much cooler than it is today anyway. If possible maybe even adding an earthquake effect. Everything just shaking.

Sorry if I am way of topic here.
Well you can attach particle effects to weapons - I've talked to banks about adding a fog effect (doom and gloom, pretend it's a thunderstorm) to Mjolnir and getting rid of it after you kill Thor. You can also attach localized rain effects that way, although you'd need to add in another one around the players too so it looks like an actual storm. If you've ever played Deluge you can see how dynamic "weather" is implemented. Similarly, "earthquakes" can be emulated by having the mission camera move around or even change apertures rapidly, although it would probably make people complain about eye strain or something.
[/quote]

Lol^^ is it really conceivable ? In fact I was just thinking about a few lightnings coming from Mjolnir instead of the flames... Just spread some blue and white lightnings around Mjolnir and the area affected by Thor's attack. And maybe a thunder sound effect as Simpleton said, but no earthquake.

Oh, after all, why not let people complain about screen shaking? It's part of Thor wave's difficulty.
(07-02-2013, 03:25 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: If this does by some strange miracle manage to get implemented, I believe it should only be implemented on weapons that are more rarely used.
yeah like high level craftables
SK_Tehmon - Marauder
SK_TehmonII - Commando
SK_TehmonIII - Sharpshooter