Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
(16-01-2012, 12:33 PM)Helvictus link Wrote: Sorry if i'm being dense here, but i'm at work and cant find out at the moment.

Quote:Double arrow/bolt/throwing weapon ammo quantity and removed them from support slot

Does that mean that if we put a quiver of 30 arrows in 2 of our weapon slots that we don't get 60 arrows anymore? If so that's a little lame? I think i'm probably reading it wrong though as no one else has said anything?

If someone could clarify it would go a long way to assuage my fears.

thanks

sorry for denseness.

We have increased arrow stacks and at the same time removed arrows from the Support Slot. So now when you take one slot of arrows you should get around 50-60 (I totaly forget the number we set yesterday right now) instead of 30. This was done because before this patch a Archer would have to give up half his arrows or melee weapon to bring along a Support item, by increasing the arrows you get from one stack you end up more or less the same as before, but you can now take a support item without sacrificing arrows. Hope this clarifies it, still sleepy.  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - by Sphinx - 16-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - by Conqueror_Worm - 16-01-2012, 01:44 PM