Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

my drop down menu to the auction hall is broken. Help?
The drop down menu doesnt work in my broweser, im using internet explorer. idk what to do. i have a few things of cloth and metal that i want to sell, but i have no way of getting to the AH
use a different browser. IE has always had problems
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
We have had reports before about Internet Explorer bugging out with the Auction House, fixing this is low priority for us at the moment so I suggest you try another browser at least for the Nord Invasion site for now.
The NordInvasion website works perfectly in Firefox. An article I just read stated that Firefox has over 270 million users.

Besides, Firefox comes with Google as quick search and homepage when you load it up for the first time, unlike Internet Explorer 9. They seem to be blocking their consumers from setting Google as quick search now. Microsoft are greedy and evil I tell you.
You can still easily access the Auction Hall wih the url www.nordinvasion.com/auction_hall.php
If this thread becomes another argument about what browser is the best it will be swiftly locked.

I advise you to try another one. But if you like IE use the link like Kwal said, should work fine.
(16-01-2012, 08:46 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: If this thread becomes another argument about what browser is the best it will be swiftly locked.

I advise you to try another one. But if you like IE use the link like Kwal said, should work fine.

Point taken. From looking at the php source code on the NI website, it looks like one would have to edit all the website pages that displays the marketplace button to fix the inaccessable AH issue with IE, or petition Microsoft to make their browser more diverse. The coded dropdown menu on the NI website doesn't even work if you turn compatible mode on in IE. Unless there is a box you can check to fix this problem in IE, I get the feeling that Microsoft's support system is specifically designed to stonewall the many concerns people have with their products, so Kawl's solution would then be far less complicated and more helpful.

I was thoughtless.
I switched to google chrome. Also, if you have steam, you can open a browser in- game and it will work fine.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?