Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about this idea, and would it a mode to put into this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want it in this mod.
100.00%
7 100.00%
I want it in this mod but... ( say your change or idea below)
0%
0 0%
Reasonable idea but... ( say your change, idea, problem complaint below)
0%
0 0%
I don\'t care or no interested.
0%
0 0%
I don\'t want this in this mod because... (say the problem or complaint down below)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

swadian counter raid/attack
(28-01-2012, 10:56 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Please bear in mind that there is very little that can be done with the bot AI. This form of gameplay could currently easily be exploited by using kiting. However, please do keep on coming up with ideas! Smile

I will and maybe i will join nord invaison for scenario part
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
a Dev mod for caravan raiding:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...681.0.html

not sure why i posted this...maybe to prove it can be done. I dunno, i support this idea and would want counter raids implemented
(30-01-2012, 07:14 AM)Kormin link Wrote:a Dev mod for caravan raiding:

not sure why i posted this...maybe to prove it can be done. I dunno, i support this idea and would want counter raids implemented

in an other mod you can burn down buildings for loot (although you need a torch for that)
(04-02-2012, 10:11 PM)scott_slod link Wrote:[quote author=Kormin link=topic=935.msg9969#msg9969 date=1327907691]
a Dev mod for caravan raiding:

they have a game mode like that in vikingr

in an other mod yo can burn down buildings for loot (although you need a torch for that)
[/quote]
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
i wonder if people intrested in this *old* idea i would like to see some other game modes in this mod
I would  ;D. this idea and a siege idea i heard about a while ago would certainly add some spice to this mod
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
going to make a new poll so the old poll needs to go

old poll results:

I want it in this mod.
    18 (81.8%)
I want it in this mod but... ( say your change or idea below)
    2 (9.1%)
Reasonable idea but...  ( say your change, idea, problem complaint below)
    0 (0%)
I don't care or no interested.
    1 (4.5%)
I don't want this in this mod because... (say the problem or complaint down below)
    1 (4.5%)

(16-01-2012, 06:02 PM)scott_slod link Wrote:While endless hordes of Nords fought against you. You and your fellow Swaidians have quick the time to counter attack! raid or eliminate the enemy village/town/castle. and take there supplies or spoils of war!  But be careful you must hit hard and fast before the big horde reach you and slaughter you and your team with ease.

gameplay:
you and fellow Swaidians will attack a point (highway/village/town/castle/stronghold) and kill or (at least keep the enemy's at bay) and take the boxes (loot) to your encampment.  the enemy will discover this and send massager to aid or help against your raid/attack kill them quickly because the more you let trough the bigger and stronger patrols/army's will march on you, for every box the hole team get a exp, coin or even a item reward (it depends on what you raided or attacked)  if you succeed to get all the loot back to your encampment you win.

note this is only poll had count for first part