Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Version 3.0 concerns
The trick to fighting tricksters is to keep watch of the timer. At 4:40 the wave spawns and if tricksters come, they will spawn with the wave. Therefore be prepared to swing at your back at around 4:40. Using TeamSpeak also helps so that you can communicate whether tricksters have spawned. Coming from a melee player's perspective, long reach weapons are good against tricksters as long as you can avoid their first blow (do this by blocking or jumping away when the timer hits 4:40). I do agree that tricksters could use a nerfing. Fighting one at a time is difficult enough, but if you have the bad luck to encounter three or more at once, you will not live to tell the tale.

But really, fighting tricksters 1v1 gets a lot easier with experience. Unfortunately, they might teleport behind your allies when you hit them, so communication is important.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-01-2012, 10:00 AM)Helvictus link Wrote: The only feedback I'd have on it is that it is completely pointless to play whilst tricksters are like they are. So many times i have had a swing perfectly at them and literally just the moment before impact they teleport straight behind you.
They aren't teleporting before impact, they're teleporting upon impact. When they teleport it means they got hit or hit somebody. Although I do agree that they are much too powerful. With coat of plates and gauntlets (52+6) for body armor, they can still almost 1 hit kill me (~3/4 health), despite my armor, 30 strength and 9 ironflesh.

I am also disheartened by the fact that vet pikemen/vet soldiers take more hits than huscarls, seemingly more than vet huscarls. The regular soldiers are the kinds of troops I expected for wave 1, and the vet pikemen and vet soldiers I expected where we usually see troopers, and in smaller numbers or with less attack damage. Seriously, the knights (wave 16 of normal mode) are easier than wave 1 of hard mode...I would prefer to see the vet pikemen scattered in the waves like regular pikemen are in normal mode. I feel a lack of troop diversity, though this may be because I haven't seen anything past wave 5, and only that far with resurrection tomes and swords of kings/sun pikes.
(18-01-2012, 12:50 AM)brave_chicken link Wrote: ..They aren't teleporting before impact, they're teleporting upon impact. When they teleport it means they got hit or hit somebody...

ah right got you, i couldn't really tell if it was hitting or not on that one.

(18-01-2012, 12:50 AM)brave_chicken link Wrote: I haven't seen anything past wave 5, and only that far with resurrection tomes and swords of kings/sun pikes.

Wave 5!! :O I've seen wave 3, once, and that was because no tricksters spawned up until then for some reason.
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Great to see the devs made a small patch this fast. Thx!
Still hoping to see the looting for higher levels at normal servers. Haven't gathered any loot since the patched. So crafting has stopped (lvl 6) for me. The hard servers are far from crowded, if any. Seems most people hang out at the normal servers, though these are hard enough for me. My concern is the drop in players lately. Servers are not as crowded as before. Looking forward to the new patch that solves some more issues.
I'm getting good amount of loot now, but it's mostly cloth and bent swords ... no share ore, no coal , no steel. I have to kill cavs on my alt to get coal , and buy the shade ore Sad
haven't seen much coal, but killing einherjar got me 2 2xshade ore Smile, so it isn't that rare Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.