Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some new quests for finishing the final wave?
After Halaster suggested faction points making a greater part in the game i thought of some quests that could grant many FP and give incentive to finish the final wave at the same time:

Quest: Tango's Down
Objective: Kill Nord Veteran Huscarls  __/xx (Or if possible make it so the objective is to "beat the final wave in normal mode")
Reward: 5,000 gold 1,000 assist xp 150 faction points

Quest: To Bring down Gods and Men
Objective: Kill Odin's Chosen __/xx (Or if possible make it so the objective is to "beat the final wave in hard mode")
Reward: 7,500 gold 3,000 assist xp 250 faction points

Or something similar..?
The main thing i'm suggesting is offering lots of FP for completing these quests (preferably to be paired with an extra role for FP i guess)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
I absolutely agree that harder quests should be rewarded with more FP (assuming they start to matter), but I don't really see the point of an additional gold/XP reward for beating the final wave. ???
Though the problem would be that people would just barrel the majority of the final wave and that would count as beating normal/hard mode.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(16-02-2013, 04:04 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: Though the problem would be that people would just barrel the majority of the final wave and that would count as beating normal/hard mode.

It is not a problem in my opinion. It's good to add a reward for each normal or hard whole run. Faction points and... I would suggest something certain and valuable (not a quest), e.g. a phoenix feather no, a relic fragment or orichalcum a scale er... 15k ? ^^
(should depend on the mode N/H of course)

And to finish the waven why not use all barrel left ?  Big Grin This will be funny as a bonus.
But last wave can drop a few things iirc. (nothing precious though.. maybe increase 20th wave drops ?)

EDIT : The aim of the game can be killing the final boss, but why not set this side aim ?
I believe the point of the suggestion was to deter barrel spam, as the barrel does not give kill counts toward quests.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma