Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lolcades
This thread is made so you can post cade designs. As something that is integral to NI so much so that their presence is a sign of potential success at going all 20 waves, I think they deserve a thread dedicated to them and their design.

This is mostly for cades in the vein of "wtf were these people smoking?!" flavor, this however, is not meant to be a serious critique of them. There's no rule that you should only post cades that work or cades that don't (not that I have the power or authority to enforce either anyway)- merely the sharing of ideas for cades that aren't constructed as often or viewed as unique to provide a discussion on cade construction, but mostly for the posting of cades that defy any human understanding for the entertainment of all.

A rare documented example from Mountain Pass. This is a lolcade in evolution.

Other weird cades.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Nice ... 8)
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Made a mistake on First Defence. Had the build the cade backwards because a knob mace was in the way and last was killed.

The mother of all cades.

#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

I'm just wondering...how do you play with 10 fps average?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Explains why I play shielder, and shoot with a repeater xbow most of the time Tongue. In melee and in ranged, most of the time I'm pretty much just guessing where the bots are since the game is almost like a picture show on some maps. Admitedly I'm much better in melee than popping stuff with a repeater 8).
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Your computer must hate you :O

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.