Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion linebattles!
Last night on the NY_Rich was some of the most fun I have had on NI in a long time. Worm and Jez were playing and it turned out to be pretty damn funny  Big Grin Glad the dev's still have time to come play around with us! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Jez's army
[Image: 1C6A4BFB100CA65F1E5335333C084EDD8B616471]
[Image: FB040411973B623C9D9FDE30D3BF2EFD4EC855FF]

Jez forms up his line again
[Image: 48C48F182327A96273650C8059518C57D84ED5A1]

halfway down the list, you will see one dead couched spectre! Congrats rider of the short bus!
[Image: 05765968FBB131F997DEE0B86DDBB39A1AF4AB58]

This last one is just cause Worm gave me an awesome toy to play with  ;D Thank you worm!
[Image: 847E382C0B58C08F3FE70EAFDAFF9378F7BD058E]
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I hope Jez have the time to do this again Big Grin
[url=http://"http://www.signaturebar.com/"][Image: 74780.jpg][/url]
It was more fun after when Short Bus couched a lance and killed him.

No sycophancy here.
Captain_Stoogey
It was brilliant fun and I couldn't believe it when he got couched
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-01-2012, 02:00 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Last night on the NY_Rich was some of the most fun I have had on NI in a long time. Worm and Jaz were playing and it turned out to be pretty damn funny  Big Grin Glad the dev's still have time to come play around with us! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

I play NI quite abit actually, but mostly on my alt Nyarla and now Conqueror_Wyrm, can quite often find me on the EU servers and I try to pop by US once in a while.  Wink

Feel free to say Hi if you see me.
Lmao, Hyper! trust you to come up with a thread title like this! Tongue

I'd love to play with you guys sometime, hope to see you on the field of battle!
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
(17-01-2012, 02:56 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=977.msg8359#msg8359 date=1326808846]
Last night on the NY_Rich was some of the most fun I have had on NI in a long time. Worm and Jaz were playing and it turned out to be pretty damn funny  Big Grin Glad the dev's still have time to come play around with us! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

I play NI quite abit actually, but mostly on my alt Nyarla and now Conqueror_Wyrm, can quite often find me on the EU servers and I try to pop by US once in a while.  Wink

Feel free to say Hi if you see me.
[/quote]

Ahh I saw Conqueror_Wyrm earlier and thought someone was ripping you off  :o turns out it was you after all Tongue
-----
(17-01-2012, 02:59 PM)Helvictus link Wrote:Lmao, Hyper! trust you to come up with a thread title like this! Tongue

I'd love to play with you guys sometime, hope to see you on the field of battle!

And just add me on steam; hypernoma. I'm always playing Big Grin
- Fingus
People have a hard time believing it's me when I play a alt, can't blame them I guess.

Also want to add as a side note we where hanging out on the NI TS with Rich and crew while playing with them last night, was great fun.  Wink
(17-01-2012, 03:05 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:And just add me on steam; hypernoma. I'm always playing Big Grin

haha, just in case you didn't remember, I already stand by you in a line and fire Tongue probably will tonight if your attending. (this is arrunas, rep the donalds!)

I'll probably be playing after the training tonight so will see you laters all going well. Big Grin

And conquerer, youve always been patient if i've appeared on the IRC with silly questions, I hope one day for our swords to cross in the spirit of friendly competition! Tongue love your mod and thanks for the hard work you guys are doing.

And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
duhhhh of course I know it's you! I just don't have you on steam Tongue

and worm I might just see you there Wink
- Fingus