Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Protectors of Yggdrasil (1+)
Hello fellow Defenders!

We as brothers are tasked with defending our home land from all foreign invaders. Yet this time it isn't foreign. Our own friends and neighbors have turned against us. Raising their arms against us for the only reason as to betray us. Now tell me! Will you flee from this coming onslaught or will you FIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHERS IN ARMS! To ARMS MEN!

We are currently recruiting members to join the fight.
You can be any level currently but we will eventually have a cap on how skillful you are.
Our highest level crafting is:
PoY_Allester Lvl 7 Alchemist
PoY_Allester Lvl 8 Armorsmith
PoY_Semperfi23 Lvl 3 Blacksmith

We will be constantly working to improve our clan in this game and other communities.
We enjoy pushing back our enemies in a plethora of other games.
We play games ranging from MMO's to Shooters so if you like being in a meaningful community then you have come to the right place.

So tell me? ARE YOU READY!
Well, nice name. But in your thread should be more pictures, colors and a banner. Good luck from Clan Cameron!
Good luck guys.
I will try add more pictures and make it more vibrant as well.
Can we use the banner that is already in game? It is a Yin yang flag but with trees? It should be on first page
Good luck guys Wink

Quote:Can we use the banner that is already in game? It is a Yin yang flag but with trees? It should be on first page
This banner belongs to an old french house inactive for ages, I think you can use it.
But it's really easy to create your own, you should give it a try Wink
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Ok i will make own then Smile
Sorry that i am late but...good luck
I hope that your house is rich and a High Crafting Level at house Crafting... Wink
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder