Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Highlander Claymore 425k!!!!!!
looking for gold or Swadian Boots around 425k really need this sold, so i'm looking for a nice person to buy this awesome commando weapon
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Powerful Arbalets +Emblemed crosbowman mail for Highlander Claymore
(24-02-2013, 07:29 AM)Artemis link Wrote: Powerful Arbalets +Emblemed crosbowman mail for Highlander Claymore

sry can't i need gold but if you offer items then offer mats
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

BUMP come on i need this soled!!!

BUMP

(24-02-2013, 03:56 PM)King Hot Dog link Wrote: BUMP come on i need this soled!!!
you misspelt sold btw and i doubt someone is going to buy for 600k in pure gold considering other people are selling for weapons and mats
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
(25-02-2013, 09:11 PM)BGuardian link Wrote: [quote author=King Hot Dog link=topic=10476.msg86091#msg86091 date=1361721366]
BUMP come on i need this soled!!!
you misspelt sold btw and i doubt someone is going to buy for 600k in pure gold considering other people are selling for weapons and mats
[/quote]

okay, no one really cares about the spelling, and do you mind not hijacking my thread and people do have 600k pure gold because unlike you they can have gear worth over 500k

OWNED  8)

p.s. if you read the top post i said i would take mats Big Grin

I think he meant most people are going to be looking at the 450k option before they look at your 600k option. Best of luck either way.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(25-02-2013, 11:47 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: I think he meant most people are going to be looking at the 450k option before they look at your 600k option. Best of luck either way.

ik it was longshot but thats what i need atm

updated to 500k and this is low as i go