Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

This mod isn't dead?
Not to say that it SHOULD be dead, but I do find this pleasantly surprising.

I don't remember the last time I played. I remember maps having this "widened corridor" philosophy which led to me stopping. How much has changed, exactly? And how shitty is the economy now since there's no way to control inflation?
Captain_Stoogey
The mod went harder,to make it more intresting.
Many map changes and new Items have been introduced.
New Enemys
And yeah ..
Moar Rangers!
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Barristan and myself are actually pleased to see inflation is under control and players are becoming poor again Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
The mappers have ruined my beloved Outskirts! Thats whats happened! D:
I feel Tarimoth and other old members feel the same way and I have a CONSPIRACY theory, Hande and other game developers had realised we were to good for the Nords so they either:

1. Gave the Nords a curse that would be lifted until they beat us.

2. Gave us a curse to lose.

3. Try to make it as hard as possible to win!

Also at the last event we played on the map Mountain Pass and Nords were spawning under the map and etc, I believe CC members made a thread about it.
Well, I know that with the introduction of new equipment they're going to make it steadily more difficult over time, whether it's through the map design or putting in better, stronger troops. That's the only way to keep it interesting. It was just frustrating after a while due to all of the maps turning into widened corridors, like what happened to the Town.

(24-02-2013, 12:39 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Barristan and myself are actually pleased to see inflation is under control and players are becoming poor again Big Grin

What do you consider to be poor, exactly?
Captain_Stoogey
In a rare move, time to divulge some information! In terms of actual cash, less than 40 people with over 1 million gold.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
That's an interesting tidbit. I'm not sure how you made everyone poor, but that makes me feel, well, less poor. Too bad I wasn't accumulating interest.

Pandion Knights doesn't exist anymore, so I'll have to pay to remove the tag. That's a pain. I'll give this mod another try and see how it goes. War of the Roses hasn't been treating me nice recently, with all of the two-handed sword and warhammer nonsense.
Captain_Stoogey
PK and SB merged to form the Scarlet Knights. I'm sure you would be welcome there. Also, welcome back!
- Fingus
It's not dead I can't even monopolize the market anymore lol
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(24-02-2013, 08:56 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:PK and SB merged to form the Scarlet Knights. I'm sure you would be welcome there. Also, welcome back!

I don't know if I would be. That roster looks strange and unfamiliar.
Captain_Stoogey