Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How did you find NordInvasion
(26-02-2013, 10:39 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: MM regimental buddy. He had a funny name... oh yeah, Chibbi.
  Smile
(26-02-2013, 10:39 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: MM regimental buddy. He had a funny name... oh yeah, Chibbi.

Sounds like some guy.

Think I found it from the taleworlds forums, so basic Tongue
(26-02-2013, 11:12 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=10584.msg87018#msg87018 date=1361918344]
MM regimental buddy. He had a funny name... oh yeah, Chibbi.

Sounds like some guy.

Think I found it from the taleworlds forums, so basic Tongue
[/quote]
Words do not describe this guy. At least no words in the english language.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
My little brother liquor(twins) told me to play it so I gave it a try I liked it so I spears the word to grab ni better than crpg
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
"Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei" same thing here, just browsing new mods and decided to give NI a try.
was fap... i mean looking at some interesting websites late at night and got bored afterwards so I look up the taleworlds website and found the wonders of free mods for video games Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Me and a moron called Marlow or something where looking for multiplayer mods for warband, because we both liked said game.

And then we found... Whichever version is up on moddb of NI and then we finally found out that NI had it's own site. This was.. 2 months ago? (Not actually sure about that)

And now.. Here I am, in all my glory.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(27-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: This was.. 2 months ago?

Quote:Date Registered: July 18, 2012, 07:14:27 PM

Duuude...
Striker strikes again.

Golradir and Ilunga bugged me to play and join SCK. Turns out they left NI shortly after I joined though Tongue