Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How did you find NordInvasion
(17-03-2013, 10:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I think I banned him...

I believe you did yes.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Some friends in my M&G regiment(I don't play M&G anymore Tongue) started playing NI and told me about the mod, I tested it and was instantly addicted, even when NIs starting-phase is one of the most depressing one in games I played xD
Just searching around on Youtube ''Mount and Blade Warband'' and suddenly a video with this mod popped up and it seemed interesting so I decided to download it cool.
Was looking through all the Mods on the Forums about 1 and a half years ago, stumbled upon this, played it ever since n.n

First person I ever saw in the game was Aylethiumoj, haven't seen him in a long time, he was a Knight.
Sheep_Farmer
Sheep_Tamer
_Larsborg_
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=10584.msg87016#msg87016 date=1361917663]
Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei. Smile

Despised this mod at the start, then began to enjoy it, then loved it. Big Grin

Just like you
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Friends  Tongue
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(26-02-2013, 04:55 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: I would like to know how you guys found this mod, NordInvasion.
I found this mod, because: I was looking to join a regiment for Mount And Musket, MM3. I found a few, but they didn't fit me so good.
I finally found a regiment called 3e gren, I joined there, but they were playing NordInvasion the whole night, so I started playing with them. That is how it started.

I would like to know from other people how they found this mod.

i remenber playing with fred but i think you left before i joined
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Was bored one day so I decided to look at the taleword forums mod section, Nord Invasion sounded cool so I downloaded, I got in, saw lots of cav on the old outskirts and then took half a year off and started playing again  Smile
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I found the website in the Taleworlds forums called NordInvasion after watching the trailer a few times it finally took that this would be my first MMO to play.
(14-03-2013, 06:45 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Saw a post on the Mount and Blade subreddit by Jez.
Yep. Me too. How boring...
When I was T1 back somewhere in January 2012, I vaguely remember a black knight on the enemy team (Nords) killing every single one of us, saying "I don't know what's going on, I just started."
What a great way to start the game.
Also, I created a second account in April to get myself a horse character, but...
moving on...
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off