Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deserted_Nord_Adventurer
[Image: 20240428000330-1.jpg]

I got kicked out of the server without getting warning in red text by admin that I don't know he is admin.
I climbed to this roof by barricades that built by someone. He told me to get down but in normal chat so I assumed he wasn't admin 
stood on the roof for like 30 seconds then kicked. I wouldn't mind If I get kicked fairly.

P.S
for mappers, there were not a single barrier.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
You've been around for years, you know cade stacking and getting to here is against the rules. You also imply that because you assumed they weren't an admin you would have stayed up there anyway regardless.

Admins arent required to use red text. You were told to get off the roof, you didnt and got kicked as a result, simple as that

edit: "He told me to get down but in normal chat so I assumed he wasn't admin" this by your words means that because you thought they werent an admin you wouldnt get down and would stay up there
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(28-04-2024, 09:02 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: You've been around for years, you know cade stacking and getting to here is against the rules. You also imply that because you assumed they weren't an admin you would have stayed up there anyway regardless.

Admins arent required to use red text. You were told to get off the roof, you didnt and got kicked as a result, simple as that

How am I implying I was going to stay up there until end of the run? I was going to eventually get down from there cuz, you are saying I've been around for years and that's correct I know the rules I know cade stacking and getting to there is against the rules. The thing is, wouldn't be weird if someone get shot by just one warning by undercover cop without clothes right? It is not simply as that. I wasn't the one who stacked the cades, so who built it should have been warned and kicked before building other 3 cades in first place*4 cades were used to get up there, there were plenty of time for to notice who did it*. I thought I was overexaggerating the situation but I asked my "old community member" friends, isn't that weird I got kicked without red text? They told me that admin should have been warned you in red text before you get kick. 

I've been tired of encountering this kind of situations for long time but everytime I encounter this kind of defending message from you guys. If you are implying that I wasn't going to get down somebody could think different. The thing is nobody accepting or doing something for admin mistakes in anyway. I don't care I missed boss etc. However I'm angry I got kicked not fairly while I was playing this mod for nostalgia.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(28-04-2024, 09:54 AM)Berkay Wrote:
(28-04-2024, 09:02 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: You've been around for years, you know cade stacking and getting to here is against the rules. You also imply that because you assumed they weren't an admin you would have stayed up there anyway regardless.

How am I implying I was going to stay up there until end of the run? I was going to eventually get down from there cuz, you are saying I've been around for years and that's correct I know the rules I know cade stacking and getting to there is against the rules. The thing is, wouldn't be weird if someone get shot by just one warning by undercover cop without clothes right? It is not simply as that. I wasn't the one who stacked the cades, so who built it should have been warned and kicked before building other 3 cades in first place*4 cades were used to get up there, there were plenty of time for to notice who did it*. I thought I was overexaggerating the situation but I asked my "old community member" friends, isn't that weird I got kicked without red text? They told me that admin should have been warned you in red text before you get kick. 

I've been tired of encountering this kind of situations for long time but everytime I encounter this kind of defending message from you guys. If you are implying that I wasn't going to get down somebody could think different. The thing is nobody accepting or doing something for admin mistakes in anyway. I don't care I missed boss etc. However I'm angry I got kicked not fairly while I was playing this mod for nostalgia.
I have to correct you, 5 cades are needed to get up there
Best Regards
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them