Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ramsei
CN_Ragnarok, wave 15 with only Odin left and 2 players dead, killed Odin when almost everybody else was in search of a tome, then left the server with no explanation or apology whatsoever.
[Image: 4CE55B5CC27AFCF66F4D0C3F5E09031346BCC703]
[Image: 15B6A8D8B49C4A32D8F6B6B477CF9863688E6F74]
I need an apology  Huh Angry
Reimu你一定要幸福啊啊啊
[Image: 9F1CDCA2648C645036BC1FA0149BD94557B21E25]
CN does not welcome such players Angry
This looks like an impolite player
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
this kind of behaviour sucks and isn't very friendly, but there's no rule that states one has to tome/save bosses. the same matter was discussed before: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=77203
so even though it's toxic, he didn't break any rules...
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Huhwow
Last Loots
Ragnar's Wrath
Rebellion
(05-05-2024, 04:46 PM)Venom Wrote: Huhwow

lol this is the same reply you gave under the post linked by hamster
(05-05-2024, 05:49 PM)NatanFX Wrote:
(05-05-2024, 04:46 PM)Venom Wrote: Huhwow

lol this is the same reply you gave under the post linked by hamster

yeah i know because both post are not breaking any rule thats why im same reply  Confused
Last Loots
Ragnar's Wrath
Rebellion
There was a time when a friend of mine killed Thor in an EU server with others yet to be tomed. People were outraged and some even told him to just go back to a CN server. Thanks to the incident, I myself was also put down as one of those 'CN noobs' who should not join an EU server anymore, which another friend of mine, a German, had to clarify to other EU players that I'm not.
As wisely pointed out by the gentlemen above, such behavior is not in breach of any rules. But I decided to post this thread to let it be known that something similar in nature to the aforesaid incident has happened again, this time an opposite version in terms of who and where. As an admin, I'm not interested in naming names involved in the story above or fueling hatred towards other EU players, because stereotypes and sweeping generalizations are two of the most pathetic and ignorant things in my opinion. But as a player myself, I believe I'll be rather selective in my decision to tome someone or not before the boss is killed.