Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SKS Vs ?
I had always thought SKS was second best after royal(not counting dev shields) but I've heard people saying there are other choices than sks that has more armour but less health. Can anyone say whats better or clarify what these shields are?
As I recall, the sks is indeed the second best shield to the royal, if you aren't considering the new tower shield.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
I've been wondering myself, because SKS get 1050 health, and 21 resistance, while the normal Commando shields (heavy heater/kite, Elite Cavalry) get 1000 health, and 35 resistance, which would make the normal commando ones better. ???
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(26-02-2013, 04:28 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I've been wondering myself, because SKS get 1050 health, and 21 resistance, while the normal Commando shields (heavy heater/kite, Elite Cavalry) get 1000 health, and 35 resistance, which would make the normal commando ones better. ???

Ingame stats, my dear, ingame stats...

(Website stats are shit)

Ingame the SKS has 38 resistance or so.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Fixed the web stats, they are correct now.
(26-02-2013, 05:55 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=10567.msg86863#msg86863 date=1361896087]
I've been wondering myself, because SKS get 1050 health, and 21 resistance, while the normal Commando shields (heavy heater/kite, Elite Cavalry) get 1000 health, and 35 resistance, which would make the normal commando ones better. ???

Ingame stats, my dear, ingame stats...

(Website stats are shit)

Ingame the SKS has 38 resistance or so.
[/quote]
Could've figured that xD
Thanks for explaining
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks for clearing that up everyone!