Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jump reloading
I've noticed that Crossbowman's can't reload anymore when they jump. I thought it was the same as archery, jump and reload or grab a new arrow.
Crossbows are already quite slow, so it's maybe better to reload while jumping. When a beserker runs after you and you are a crossbowman without a melee then you will die.
So my question is to make it possible to reload while you jump with a crossbow.
Share your ideas.

-Sinister
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I dont think MB allows it in any way. I do like the request but I think its nearly impossible.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Loading a crossbow while jumping? Only dutch people could do that with their awesomeness.
Seriously would be a bit unrealistic to reload such a complicated mechanism without standing still for it.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Send us footage of your doing this successfully IRL.
As for me, crossbowmen shouldn't be able to run and shoot. In NI crossbowmen are intentionnally slow, wear good armors, and at good both at range and melee. I can understand some archers prefer to equip only bow+arrows+arrows, even if I prefer to carry a 1 handed weapon too. But as regards to crossbowmen, it sounds more logical to equip 1h + crossbow + bolts + support, and during the battle drop the support item and pick up a shield. If you really ignore crossbowmen's melee skills, playing as a crossbowman should be quite boring for you : I support tsuki's point of view (Beginner's guide to the Sharpshooter class)
I would however enjoy to be able to reload while jumping, but does it make any sense ? I think you have to wedge the crossbow with your foot when you want to reload...
I understand it's not possible, closing.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier