Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hard is a very hard now
i remember we were all begging to make hard harder daily we would go to odin 3 times a day now no one goes to odin making odin legendary cost more making the maker place less inflated making us spend wisely making everyone save money but thats IMO
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
If the coming Ragnarok mode (= current hard mode) is going to be reserved level 52 only, then the problem will be solved. We will see only powerful players with hero classes, in addition to barrels, short heavy cades, tomes, etc. Swadians are going to improve their forces too !
(27-02-2013, 10:04 PM)Legend link Wrote: You do not have to be on Teamspeak to use some basic tactics.

In my experience, in-game text works fine. Teamspeak usually devolves from "what you need to do, or this is what the plan is..." to "mine is orange, what is the colour of your blanky?".
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

As some previous speakers have said, the new Ragnarok mode will solve this "problem" as a new Hard Mode will take this one's place. What I would like, however is that only one server (or atleast few servers) should be available so that (1) players are forced to play all maps if they want to play Ragnarok mode and (2) players are not spread out over several servers.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-02-2013, 01:29 PM)Yabu link Wrote: As some previous speakers have said, the new Ragnarok mode will solve this "problem" as a new Hard Mode will take this one's place. What I would like, however is that only one server (or atleast few servers) should be available so that (1) players are forced to play all maps if they want to play Ragnarok mode and (2) players are not spread out over several servers.
That's the plan.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(28-02-2013, 01:32 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Yabu link=topic=10624.msg87550#msg87550 date=1362058173]
-
That's the plan.
[/quote]
Awesome.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
But is Ragnarok mode going to be reserved to level 52 characters ?

And will tier-3 hybrid have access to hero classes ? That would be very interesting, two tier-3 choices mean 46 class points, so 5 CP could be reserved for a "small" hero class : athletic bonus for sergent + Hlongbowman, shield or crossbow skill bonus for Sergent + man at arms, something which could enable Hlongbowmen+man at arms to run and shoot with a crossbow, ... For more diversity and more play-styles !
Maybe:
Normal: for all lvl
Ragnarok: 32 to 52 lvl
Hard: Only 52 lvl Smile
(28-02-2013, 02:11 PM)vovgre link Wrote: Maybe:
Normal: for all lvl
Ragnarok: 32 to 52 lvl
Hard: Only 52 lvl Smile
Ragnarok will be harder than hard mode...

We'll work out levels when we work out just how hard it is Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hard is a very hard now?

You haven't seen teleporting tricksters at first wave, healing priests or early shield maidens I think  ;D