Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Logo
I'm liking the submissions guys! Keep up the good work. Remember, you can submit as many images as you want!!

And here's my current submission:
Smaller versions would drop just to the NI letters.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Just to clarify, if Nao wins, he gets nothing.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(28-02-2013, 12:14 PM)Naozumi link Wrote: I'm liking the submissions guys! Keep up the good work. Remember, you can submit as many images as you want!!

And here's my current submission:
Smaller versions would drop just to the NI letters.

My idea was with a blue shield and the text NordInvasion on it, similair to this picture but with a blue shield instead of brown.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I was supposed to be writing an essay, but this seemed more fun.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-02-2013, 12:37 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I was supposed to be writing an essay, but this seemed more fun.

Quite like this. Needs a tocuh of anti-aliasing. Also, quite like the image in your signature tbh!
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Meh, my worst piece of art so far..  Tongue
(Stole it from the Warband banner, and its anything but high in quality.)

P.S.
Its meant to depict the Swadian lion. Im sure someone could make a better version of this though, so I ll just submit the idea hereby.
(28-02-2013, 01:18 PM)Kigami link Wrote: nice submissions, guess it will be hard to decide.

My submission needs maybe some optimizing for the 16x16 size version but it shall not be that hard to do that. I changed the colouring completly to bring a bit difference in this "competition".

256x256

I LOVE IT!
Still not really happy about the shield in the background, so i may keep on working on it
(28-02-2013, 01:18 PM)Kigami link Wrote: nice submissions, guess it will be hard to decide.

My submission needs maybe some optimizing for the 16x16 size version but it shall not be that hard to do that. I changed the colouring completly to bring a bit difference in this "competition".

edit:
That's a posh freakin raven!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!