Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Naked Nords!
I actually ran into an interesting glitch about 20 minutes ago, I was playing usually, we made it to wave 6 and * Bam * we were ambushed by a group of gangbanging nords.
It wasn't just that they looked naked, they couldn't use weapons, and had no armor, I actually tested it, and I could knock one clean out in 5 punches. As fun as this glitch was, I thought it'd be best if I reported it.
I only managed to take the one screenshot, as they tend to die awfully quick without armor, but here it is -
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5587...71F7EF67C/
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016

An old problem. If the server is a little busy then sometimes a wave seem to miss their call to the dressing room and have to be pushed out naked.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Don't underestimate them, they pack a punch. Commander Bilbo if thats his name. RIP. Had trans armour and sugarload helmet I think? Got torn up in a few seconds of jumping into them. xD
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I know right, those guys really add a new meaning to ' Nord Brute ' Tongue
TSL Captain

[TSL]_Keller
[TSL]_Keller_Pikeman
[TSL]_Keller_Xbowman
[TSL]_Keller_Sergeant

Legendaries:

Worm Bane: 27/3/2016
Ailadrodd: 11/06/2016