Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SK_Nordic_Genocide_Jamboree!! (3/2/13)
Gutentag mien Scarlet Knights!

Who is willing to join me on a great quest of ethnic cleansing across our beloved Swadia?
The event will be at 1:00pm (GMT-8:00) on Saturday the 2nd
Let's see if we can get to four prince runs in a row this time around in order to top last week's three!

Though I plan on loving my sociology midterm tenderly that day, I should be able to show up for the first hour. Afterwards Deebo will captain the event in my stead.

Post in this lovely thread of mine to reserve your ass a slot

We get many randoms asking to join so don't be a random and post, you lazy slob  ;D

Hope to see you there!

- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Count me in  Wink
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what time would the event be in EST?
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
At Eastern time or GMT-5:00 it will be at 4:00pm
- Respect is earned -
What happened to my pre-event gathering thingy?  :'(
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
(01-03-2013, 08:01 AM)Stars link Wrote:What happened to my pre-event gathering thingy?  :'(

We ran out of h'orderves during the last event, so we're skipping right to the nords.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

reserved Big Grin
(01-03-2013, 08:01 AM)Stars link Wrote:What happened to my pre-event gathering thingy?  :'(

That's right! If you would like to show up early to farm/gather mats for house crafting, please do so with our buddy Stars. Afterwords I'll plug and chug everything into experience for us all! Yay
- Respect is earned -

You're mother was a hamster
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I have other plans, but they might not happen... If I'm free, I'd love to join.