Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I want more teamplay
Was I there with you Chibbi? Had some really good team play last night, I have to agree. We then did get a bit tired of hard so we went into a normal server and owned the farmers to hell! That was fun.

I also like the fact that everyone seems to bring spare Legendary weapons to share (I personally bring at least 2 Obsidian Axes, 3 if requested) and share them around to the shielders. I think this is nice.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(25-01-2012, 05:21 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Was I there with you Chibbi? Had some really good team play last night, I have to agree. We then did get a bit tired of hard so we went into a normal server and owned the farmers to hell! That was fun.

I also like the fact that everyone seems to bring spare Legendary weapons to share (I personally bring at least 2 Obsidian Axes, 3 if requested) and share them around to the shielders. I think this is nice.

Yeah that was a game earlier on town, the one I was talking about was Village and it was OneEye, Me, Hypernoma and Ster
Ah OK I missed that one.

Just seen people talk about Team Speak, I am always on Team Speak but not the Official NordInvasion one - I'm on my clans one. I'll make more of an effort to be on the official one and hope that more do.

It is infinitely better playing MP games with voice comms.
Hint : You can be on more TS servers at once by using tabs.  Wink
(25-01-2012, 05:26 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Hint : You can be on more TS servers at once by using tabs.  Wink

Yeah, I think I will start doing that.
Oh and for you guys, if you ever get onto wave 14 onwards, avoid these guys.

[Image: mb1cd.jpg]
Those guys are my heros...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
That's the nord that give something like 460xp, no?
killed one yesterday, i'm still wondering what could be the loot on such phenomene...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Its gonna be very difficult to get to the Odin , imagine the loots 0.o