Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht Event March 3rd
This Normal mode event will be held at 11pm GMT (3pm Pacific [GMT -8]) on the 3rd of March. This event, based off of turnout at the last one, will most likely have next to no outside of house players, so be sure to sign up early and be on time if you want to attend.  Though the event was designed to be a bonding between old house members and new ones, friends of LK are very welcome to partake in the Nord slaying.  We will be playing on Normal and deck the Prince a few times, preferably with explosives and flying sticks.

Example of a Non-House Member Signing Up:
Character Name:  FAKE_Totally_Not_Ughgh
Level:  44
Class:  4002
Notable Equipment:* Hurricane Bow, Bronze Arrows, Resurrection Barrel of Yggdrasil
Role:**  Engineer/Ranged

*Do not include things like Highlander Boots or Steel Sword, that really isn't a tactical advantage the whole team can use!
**Roles are Slasher, Shielder, Engineer (places barricades and designs the base), Medic, and Ranged

PMs will be sent to everyone that is accepted one half hour before the event starts.
Sounds like fun! reserved Smile
Character Name:  FAKE_Totally_Not_Ughgh
Level:  55
Class:  5555

If I remember to wake up I'll probably join
Resurrection Barrel of Yggdrasil?  Also Level 44 With 4/0/0/2? Seems Legit. Silly winter, Atleast make it lvl 52 xD
Steam: [3eVolt] Koolaids / thatnubwhodied

Big Grin A.K.A Thatguy/Koolaids
I was very realistic, the character's name is FAKE_Totally_Not_Ughgh

Besides, I like to enjoy my examples.  Don't let me turn you into one Smile
Character Name:  Lantice
Level:  45
Class:  4/1/0/0
Loadout: Fiendish, khergit arrows, khergit leather boots, aurora, christmas hat, heavy cade
Role:**  Shielder
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Character Name: KhmiePoo
Level:  52
Class:  0204
Notable Equipment: Dragon Spear, Heavy Plated,
Role: Throw stuff.
Event complete, thank you to everyone who joined.  I will leave this thread open for a little bit in case anyone has some discussion.  We wound up bagging three Prince heads this day and were so amazing that we crashed the server on wave 17 on the fourth run.

[img width=900]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/TheodoreHaverford/LKMangledPrince_zps23cf8e93.jpg[/img]
4th run? no wonder it bloomin crashed!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Heh, Hyper was scared we would keep going until we ALL got legendarys Tongue
Steam: [3eVolt] Koolaids / thatnubwhodied

Big Grin A.K.A Thatguy/Koolaids