Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Fearsome Knight Helmet, 2 x Transitional Armor (Orange)
I want to sell my FKH, and 2 Transitionals (both orange)

Looking for pikeman and sniper items, place offers below.

Not looking for commando, and legendary polearms/one handers.
Worm + 2 Bear fur
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Malice
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
bear armor, hcade,  swadian gauntlets, striped +190k for trans?
(03-03-2013, 06:25 PM)Mystical_Cat link Wrote:Worm + 2 Bear fur
for what?
(03-03-2013, 06:25 PM)Grover link Wrote:bear armor, hcade,  swadian gauntlets, striped +190k for trans?
It's a nice offer, but since i alredy have trans i dont need Striped, neither do i need the swadian gauntlets since i am Pikeman and a Sniper. Can you exchange the items with something else?
haha, no sry, trying to get rid of these. dont have anything other i could add

possibly an vengeance instead of striped+ money
Worm + 2 Bear for Trans Big Grin
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Malice
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
Sun Pike + Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest for Fearsome Knight Helmet + Transitional Armor.
(03-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:Sun Pike + Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest for Fearsome Knight Helmet + Transitional Armor.
That's a nice offer Ragnash, but can you change the Sun Pike with something else? And i am interested in your Twigs, i can give you a good offer for it if you're interested.
(03-03-2013, 07:14 PM)Gismo link Wrote:[quote author=Ragnash link=topic=10773.msg88623#msg88623 date=1362337656]
Sun Pike + Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest for Fearsome Knight Helmet + Transitional Armor.
That's a nice offer Ragnash, but can you change the Sun Pike with something else? And i am interested in your Twigs, i can give you a good offer for it if you're interested.
[/quote]

Don't have anything else that I am willing to sell at the moment, except a Thunder Pike. I only just got the twigs, won't be selling those for some time sorry.