Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Small Cavalry Rebalance
Just did some small changes. Cavalry will now be a bit easier to get into for new players. Cavalry and Mounted Soldier has had experience needed reduced, the Small Pony is now buyable from the Marketplace and the Trained Pony has been moved to level 4 Alchemist with the same requirements the Small Pony used to have. This will hopefully help players get into it easier then before.

Cavalry has also received some adjustments to their on foot capabilities, mainly at the Mounted Soldier tier, to make them a bit more viable on foot.

Since there was some rather big flaws in when horses was available compared to the stats they have. they have also been moved around a bit in requirements, some have been moved up and some down.

Side note, Small Bow and Arrows are now buyable at Recruit while the Nomad Bow has been moved down to Archer.

These are just some minor adjustments database side, stay tuned for more nerfs changes in the future.  Wink
That seems logical as infantry have access to all required gear to start.

Anyway good news and good work Worm!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Cool, now I have a charger that I can't use and that if I sell I lose a good portion of the money I used to buy it AND I'm being required to buy a new one.
Omg who is buying now my trained pony on Auction hall for 32k?  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Awesome! Big Grin I forsee a lot more people with bows in the future which can only help Smile
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Ok i am now angry.... a friend told me that i dont need so much for cav....
I am mounted soldier and have a charger....i bought it for 18k or 20k!

AND NOW ONLY KNIGHT CAN USE IT?????
I lost so much money for it...and now i need to sell it???
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
(23-01-2012, 05:53 PM)BlackRebell link Wrote: Ok i am now angry.... a friend told me that i dont need so much for cav....
I am mounted soldier and have a charger....i bought it for 18k or 20k!

AND NOW ONLY KNIGHT CAN USE IT?????
I lost so much money for it...and now i need to sell it???

Yup, same, I'm also forced to buy a new horse that I shouldn't be forced to buy since I already spent 18k on one, effectively sapping me of the little gold I have left since I'm not rich as hell and only have like 8k gold.
(23-01-2012, 03:56 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Omg who is buying now my trained pony on Auction hall for 32k?  :o

Haha, I saw that one when I was putting up my own Trained Pony earlier today. I'd be quick in changing the price before they really drop Tongue
I think i will slaughter that trained pony and use it as sacrificial offering for our King.  ;D
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(23-01-2012, 12:14 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Just did some small changes. Cavalry will now be a bit easier to get into for new players. Cavalry and Mounted Soldier has had experience needed reduced, the Small Pony is now buyable from the Marketplace and the Trained Pony has been moved to level 4 Alchemist with the same requirements the Small Pony used to have. This will hopefully help players get into it easier then before.

Cavalry has also received some adjustments to their on foot capabilities, mainly at the Mounted Soldier tier, to make them a bit more viable on foot.

Since there was some rather big flaws in when horses was available compared to the stats they have. they have also been moved around a bit in requirements, some have been moved up and some down.

Side note, Small Bow and Arrows are now buyable at Recruit while the Nomad Bow has been moved down to Archer.

These are just some minor adjustments database side, stay tuned for more nerfs changes in the future.  Wink
You've spared too many details for my taste...I now need to modify my cavalry class thread Tongue but I can't be sure what the changes are. Are you able to say anything in particular about the stat changes? What horses have been moved (other than charger)?