Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

CAPES!
Me and King_Hot_Dog had and idea that by participating in public events, you got capes which you could wear along with your armour. We thought this could be used as a way of showing off how many public events you had done i.e. You get a cape for participating in 1 event, 5, 10 etc. and so people have a way of knowing who has played a lot of NI.
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
Cape physics!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(08-03-2013, 08:08 PM)BGuardian link Wrote: Me and King_Hot_Dog had and idea that by participating in public events, you got capes which you could wear along with your armour. We thought this could be used as a way of showing off how many public events you had done i.e. You get a cape for participating in 1 event, 5, 10 etc. and so people have a way of knowing who has played a lot of NI.

or you could just have capes as a normal armour so you could be like a spartan out of 300 with a red cape, would be awesome
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Capes need rigging, and they don't really work out unless you make a separate version for every armor. Or attach it to different versions of every boot.
(08-03-2013, 10:00 PM)King Hot Dog link Wrote: [quote author=BGuardian link=topic=10908.msg89619#msg89619 date=1362773317]
Me and King_Hot_Dog had and idea that by participating in public events, you got capes which you could wear along with your armour. We thought this could be used as a way of showing off how many public events you had done i.e. You get a cape for participating in 1 event, 5, 10 etc. and so people have a way of knowing who has played a lot of NI.

or you could just have capes as a normal armour so you could be like a spartan out of 300 with a red cape, would be awesome
[/quote]

Well instead of having them attached to armours, you could either have them as an armour item or let them be put into the next new armours or a few of our current armours.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
CAPE SHIELDS
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Futhermore, I like this suggestion but granting them to only give them out on official events? Some people has diffrent GMT, means they can't get any cape at all, but that doesn't make them less active then others. In my opinion the capes should be craftable. (Maybe heraldic capes?  Tongue)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Or maybe you get a capes each amount of  exp you earn (if possible) or for some level you reach. So only active player can get them
(09-03-2013, 01:31 PM)HSL_Bistrus link Wrote: Or maybe you get a capes each amount of  exp you earn (if possible) or for some level you reach. So only active player can get them
I like this idea and I only suggested the events as a base to start the idea on, I had also thought that not everyone goes to events as well.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

It would be possible to make a separate rigged cape, but you would need another armour slot to equip it to. Since nordinvasion uses a website to equip items and such maybe it would be possible to assign it to an item slot or something or maybe even the horse slot, i'm not sure if that's possible though.