Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Since server seperation... (Hard/Normal)
I have a harder time finding a group of people to play with on the US Hard mode, since they've been separated(Normal/Hard).  I can't stand to play normal any more - its still hard for me, but when you've got no loot option and lower experience it doesn't do anything for me, so in short I am stuck playing US Hard mode by myself, killing the first wave and dying at the second most the time.  I've no options to get any special loot, the regular loot is slow (by myself that is), and the game is just boring alone... ;(

Since this has happened I find myself logging on here and there to see the list, at which I might find one other player trying Hard mode out ...

Playing on the EU servers is just a death sentence where its harder to do my share simply because of the location of the server (ping) so I can either be a unless shield wall on a EU server and get thanked and get a lot of assist exp with still no loot, or gather cloth ... alone, by myself... in the US.

Its not a cry for help I just wanted to Devs to know what the US Hard mode has been lately to players such as myself.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
If you will play on US E Hardcore server I will play with you. My ping isn't too bad to there. Add me on steam; hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(24-01-2012, 12:33 AM)FinKone link Wrote:I have a harder time finding a group of people to play with on the US Hard mode, since they've been separated(Normal/Hard).  I can't stand to play normal any more - its still hard for me, but when you've got no loot option and lower experience it doesn't do anything for me, so in short I am stuck playing US Hard mode by myself, killing the first wave and dying at the second most the time.  I've no options to get any special loot, the regular loot is slow (by myself that is), and the game is just boring alone... ;(

Since this has happened I find myself logging on here and there to see the list, at which I might find one other player trying Hard mode out ...

Playing on the EU servers is just a death sentence where its harder to do my share simply because of the location of the server (ping) so I can either be a unless shield wall on a EU server and get thanked and get a lot of assist exp with still no loot, or gather cloth ... alone, by myself... in the US.

Its not a cry for help I just wanted to Devs to know what the US Hard mode has been lately to players such as myself.

It's cool brah, it was a conscient and obviously very thought out choice by the devs.
Yea - Gonna have to start relying on setup times and so forth to get it going now I guess.  The EU always has players it seems the US, not so much...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Sorry, school is taking over my Nord Invasion life  :'(
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Many people dont play Hard Mode because we don't get shade ore anymore (Einharjar are such a pain to kill...) or Steel / Coal.

Many started Alts and play on normal and once in a while we gather on hard
(24-01-2012, 06:56 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Many started Alts and play on normal and once in a while we gather on hard

+1 to this, recently I havent been using my level 41 character and have started a purely archery based alt. Hardmode is awesome when you're with some people you can trust but easy mode is more accessible for casual play. (plus my main guy is a hybrid which doesn't work so well in hardmode Tongue)
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Thank you for starting this thread because I had the same thing go through my head. Before I hit lvl 32 and before Hardmode came out it was excellent to play with all the high lvls and work as a team, getting far in the waves.

Then when hardmode came out and I was still low level we could never get past the Huscarls and didnt really have that much fun. All the high levels went to the hardmode server as there is no incentive to play in the Normal one.

I personally didnt have a problem when a Commando would come into a normal server and kill everything, because I would still get xp and it would be better as we could get further. Now this doesn't happen.

Now being lvl 33 and playing on the hardmode I do have fun, but I feel like Im a noob again as I cant take on more than 2 at a time and have to hide behind the big boys.

Maybe if the high lvls could get half the xp and normal loot it would be worth while them playing on Normal server - they would benefit from the loot and the low lvl players would benefit form the xp. Everyone is a winner.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
What it should be as followed :

Lvl39 get no XP , Gold or loot from waves before Warlords

After Warlords they can get XP gold and loot

Level 50+ shouldn't be able to get anything from Normal

Upcoming Blueprints over level 15 should require new materials that can only be obtained in Hard Mode. That way , new stuff will come on the market and people will buy again , now it's dead (leather less than 1k, cloth 175, etc... New players can't even make gold anymore)

Since Hard Mode is very Hard , loots should be given randomly to people gaining Assist XP or Direct XP. People will stay rushing at front like idiots to get the kill and will focus more on teamwork. Nurses will finally be able to focus on healing the front line without thinking "Gosh I wish I could kill and get loot too". It will fixed the problem of people not willing to heal during combat, archers focussing on close targets instead of aiming for the boss only and it will dramatically increase the teamplay (everyone will want to stick together)

Discuss !
I agree Sphinx. At the moment it is a bit like that - people being out for themselves to get the loot (those that can anyway). But for the majority they dont stand a chance against a group of enemies on hard so they sit back.

Then again, we cant just be getting loot for free for doing nothing as this will encourage leeching and everyone will have millions.
"And it goes a little something like this..."