Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report ON_Beefnator and IRK_Biggie_Smaxx
Doing stupid-ass shit like blocking stairs with unbuilt cades
[Image: stair.jpg?dl=1]
Told Wheresmyliquor on IRC to check it out after the first time, here they are again a few hours later
[Image: stair2.jpg?dl=1]
sry but i died by building the cade...

By the Way the first time as liquor joined we build that barricade up , but we didn t know that the bots stucking by the stairs. In the second wave we haven t enough time to build the second up, so we moved back, and saw the bots bugging, now we build the barricade up, maybe you had to watch a longer time.
On both maps?!?
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
LOL?
(11-03-2013, 06:03 AM)ughgh link Wrote: Doing stupid-ass shit like blocking stairs with unbuilt cades
I would be very careful with these unfriendly statements. We are at the beginning of the round and just want to farm hardened and some first waves.
He spawned downstairs and i upstairs, i build the cade and help to escape, because he first ran to me and then decided to build cade, but there was not enough time.
And second scene they coming upstairs and i dont shoot the bots behind the cade. So where is the problem? Wanna punish us for not fast enough cading? come on...
(11-03-2013, 06:32 AM)Biggie_Smaxx link Wrote: I would be very careful with these unfriendly statements. We are at the beginning of the round and just want to farm hardened and some first waves.
He spawned downstairs and i upstairs, i build the cade and help to escape, because he first ran to me and then decided to build cade, but there was not enough time.
And second scene they coming upstairs and i dont shoot the bots behind the cade. So where is the problem? Wanna punish us for not fast enough cading? come on...
And if you actually looked at the screenshot you can see it's well in the middle of Veteran Huscarls, which means it's the second round. I'm sure it takes an entire round to "escape and build a cade".
Accidents, you say?

Anyways, seen using another glitch on another map soon after and refusing to stop on the grounds that it is "not their fault if the stupid AI won't hit the cades."

As seen here, bots would climb up the stairs, maybe stand around for a second, and then fall back down.  After being told to stop, they continued to do so and stated I was trolling them.
Benschie you are not there maybe next time you should join and watch or play with us.
@ Winter maybe you should ask the other player on server play with us there and the bots damage the barricade. And the other players write it to you.
I farm HM from 1st wave all the time on my Xbow char
As an Xbowman I rely heavily on having a built cade in front of me to survive the first wave and as such I there plenty of time to construct a barricade before the first wave reaches you

As to the statement "it's not our fault if the stupid AI won't hit the cades", I will refer you to the rules of NordInvasion:

The guidelines of determining a glitch:
- It's a place where bots cannot get into
- It's a place where bots cannot reach you in melee
- When specific bots can only touch you (like pikemen)
- Bots get stuck in a place deliberately trapped by a player and killed by the player(which you get experience + gold from it)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Please keep the posts relevant to the report in question. Remain out of the thread until an Administrator can make a judgement. Evidence has been brought forward, an Administrator will decide and ask any further questions if necessary.
Ah ok, you want a screenshot:
[Image: mb_warband2013-03-110v8si4.jpg]
I didnt know this, i didnt build the cade and we are not responsible cause of the stupid AI. You helped me Winter at the beginning of the game (or tried to), but i dont want to be punished cause sombeody is itching to punish.

In my opinion the discussion is overstated. On the one hand you "hating" for this "glitches" (i cant comprehend cause of the situation), on the other hand if report players who destroy the game play with leeching 3x 10 minutes and blocking serverslot nobody do something against it, cause they hang around in IRC and look if they are reported. And if the admins talk to him the leecher move and talk after 15 sec and nothing happens - just frustrating...i couldnt take this all seriously, if we get punished.