Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How Do You Make Another Character?
I could never find out or wrap the idea around my head. How do you do it?
Hello Pirate9492

Simply make a new character in-game using "create" button in profile selection menu and join the server with it. You will be given an activation code in game chat, which you activate on www.nordinvasion.com just like you did when you registered your first character.
Then when you log in to any account you can switch betwen characters and modify the gear.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(14-03-2013, 11:58 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Hello Pirate9492

Simply make a new character in-game using "create" button in profile selection menu and join the server with it. You will be given an activation code which you activate on www.nordinvasion.com just like you did when you registered your first character.
Then when you log in to any account on forums you can switch betwen characters and modify the gear.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Nka19
This is correct but you don't need to enter a 2nd activation code when you create a new guy. All you need to do is Create a guy, join a server then log in with your new guy at www.nordinvasion.com For the log in just use your new guys name and your password for your other character. Both of your accounts will be linked allowing you to switch between characters without logging out.
(15-03-2013, 12:05 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=11096.msg91203#msg91203 date=1363305491]
Hello Pirate9492

Simply make a new character in-game using "create" button in profile selection menu and join the server with it. You will be given an activation code which you activate on www.nordinvasion.com just like you did when you registered your first character.
Then when you log in to any account on forums you can switch betwen characters and modify the gear.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Nka19
This is correct but you don't need to enter a 2nd activation code when you create a new guy. All you need to do is Create a guy, join a server then log in with your new guy at www.nordinvasion.com For the log in just use your new guys name and your password for your other character. Both of your accounts will be linked allowing you to switch between characters without logging out.
[/quote]
Oh Tongue. Sorry my bad. But he would manage it anyways, it would just told him that it's already activated when he would try it.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Wow thank-you both!
(15-03-2013, 12:14 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: [quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=11096.msg91205#msg91205 date=1363305910]
[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=11096.msg91203#msg91203 date=1363305491]
Hello Pirate9492

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Nka19
[/quote]
Oh Tongue. Sorry my bad. But he would manage it anyways, it would just told him that it's already activated when he would try it.
[/quote]well sorry for jumping the gun on that one. 
(15-03-2013, 12:58 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=11096.msg91207#msg91207 date=1363306471]
[quote author=Mr_Awesome link=topic=11096.msg91205#msg91205 date=1363305910]
[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=11096.msg91203#msg91203 date=1363305491]
Hello Pirate9492

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Nka19
[/quote]
[/quote]well sorry for jumping the gun on that one.
[/quote]
Awesome, don't say that. You are a hero! You saved that person several seconds of his life. :3
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!