Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum time online
(19-05-2013, 09:37 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:probably refreshing non-stop and not closing browsers while PC is turned on

That's right. I just play and look at the forums after 7 minutes, then play and so on.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(19-05-2013, 09:54 AM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=11103.msg108261#msg108261 date=1368956242]
probably refreshing non-stop and not closing browsers while PC is turned on

That's right. I just play and look at the forums after 7 minutes, then play and so on.
[/quote]

Yes, we noticed...
(19-05-2013, 09:37 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:probably refreshing non-stop

Actually, that's what I'm doing, naked in front of my pc, drinking soft drinks, eating only cereals and raw pasta while listening to Celine Dion.

Winter is doing the same thing, but he has a shit bucket, that's why he can spend more time online.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Total Time Spent Online: 16 days, 5 hours and 49 minutes.
You people are terrible. I need to keep a tab of the NI forums open.

16 days, 5 hours and 56 minutes
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
70d 10h 56m according to http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=stats

So I guess I win... or lose.  Depends on how you look at it  :'(

I do read just about everything on here, other than trading.  I hate trading.
(04-05-1974, 04:49 PM)Winter link Wrote:I hate trading.

A necessary evil to advance far in NI
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(22-05-2013, 12:10 AM)Winter link Wrote:So I guess I win... or lose.  Depends on how you look at it  :'(
You lose.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I still have the most posts Tongue Forum time online says nothing about productivity!
Striker strikes again.

(23-05-2013, 04:28 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:I still have the most posts Tongue Forum time online says nothing about productivity!
Post count says nothing about the intelligence or productivity within said posts... Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus