Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Error:Connection to server is lost.
I doubt it's your internet. I took a wander through taleworlds the other day and it seems that ever since NW was released people have been dropping like flies from servers. It's always been an occasional problem with warband but I never thought the problem is as bad as it is until I searched through the taleworlds forums. I'll keep an eye out and try to report any further "fixes" when I find them
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
So I finally reinstalled my windows7 (I had to do this anyway, not only because of this) and since a ~Week - no crashes. Even in longer playing sessions, no problems.

I know this is maybe not the best/comfortable solution to fix this and I still dont know what the real problem was but the main thing is that it works for me now.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Glad to hear it but it's odd that warband is doing this... Hopefully someone works out what warband is screwing up soon!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ive played NW often, but i never disconnected from the server like in NI in 1 week. Now i try your fix hyper.