Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

question
i am new which class should i choose first?
id like to know that too
Few links to get started if you are a new player:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...804.0.html
http://www.nordinvasion.com/wiki/Main_Page
They are all useful, pick the one that suits your play style.
We have a wiki?  :o
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Well, this is mostly just common sense after reading the boards but:

Generally, the Commando line seems to be the cheapest to fit for end-game-ish stuff (All you really need is marketplace stuff and a Swadian Kite Shield), and there's always room for more shielders, unless the group you're playing with is cade spamming. Since Commandos only need melee exp to progress, they progress the fastest with assist exp.

There's no such thing as soloing in hard mode past maybe wave 5 nowadays, but if you find yourself playing alone most of the time Snipers or Pikemen are the most popular choice for taking on earlier waves quickly for cheap materials.

Sharpshooters are somewhat hardier than the other ranged classes, but they suffer in kill rate, and the items required to compete with the other two ranged classes are extremely costly in comparison to their equivalents.
(16-03-2013, 04:02 PM)Bubbletea124 link Wrote:i am new which class should i choose first?
If your unmotivated and want to be good at low levels crossbow men is best choice. Infantry is not best idea as a main because later on its a glorified leech aka shielder. Imo IMO IMO best first class is Skirm b/c it's cheap and simple. Archer is great but slow progression.
Has anyone tried asking the Nords to just be friends yet?
(28-05-2013, 06:31 PM)FC_Nick link Wrote:[quote author=Bubbletea124 link=topic=11142.msg91539#msg91539 date=1363449730]
i am new which class should i choose first?
If your unmotivated and want to be good at low levels crossbow men is best choice. Infantry is not best idea as a main because later on its a glorified leech aka shielder. Imo IMO IMO best first class is Skirm b/c it's cheap and simple. Archer is great but slow progression.
[/quote]

"Glorified leecher"... That's ridiculous. Shielders make this game possible and are actually the most selfless players on any team. They have the most boring job, they get little kills (which means low gold and XP), and they frequently get mashed by the bosses that drop the good shit so that the ranged players can get drops.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder