Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

When you were a red tunic?
No, you're just a trading commodity, a collector's item.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
When I was a red shirt...wait for it...wait for it... When I was a red shirt I was admiring the royals, the bows, the enemy, the ponies, the pikes...........(one year later of blabbing it all), the armour, the teamwork. But while admiring all this I was dead like 24/7. The mod is amazing and I'm dead
ON_Cypher Warden
ON_Cupcakes Pikeman
ON_Greetings Commando
ON_Silhouette Commando
ON_Tree XBOW lolz

No Drops Plox
When I was a redshirt there were ponies, ponies everywhere. And the occasional Kwal parading around on his donator pony. Loved that thing  :'(

EDIT: And the 64 player event  ;D Couldn't see the enemies through the blue text anymore.
Striker strikes again.

(20-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:No, you're just a trading commodity, a collector's item.

When they said I was born for luxury, I didn't think this was what they meant...
(20-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:No, you're just a trading commodity, a collector's item.
that was liquor ;p
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
In my days of being a redshirt, there were only a few servers (I think one NA server) and they were mostly empty. It was like the wild West, a lawless land of endless opportunity.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I was a redshirt when there have been 3 maps in the game: (the old) Swadian Village, Mountain Pass and Beach Assault.
I remember that a commando with a normal marketplace equipment was quite strong and could get quite fast, their armors were more tough and more powerful.
The clans that have been in those days were Phalangites, I've been in that clan and even some other guys who are still playing sometimes, for example Witcher and Gismo and of course myself.
GOTS were known for having at least one legendary, I remember Kigami, Lollo (if I am right) and Naevia, who was healing for the last few days of the knights (besides me).
Then there was the Lost clan, I remember Odessus/Odessa, Logics and Legend. Those have been the best archers in my eyes. Wink
Clan Cameron wasn't that big those days, I only remember Tarimoth on his small pony and Filthy with his angry face. ;D
Many of those old players left the mod, some created own clans, some returned after a while.
Great times, great times... That doesn't mean it's worse today but it's kind of different now, more teamplay and my personalaim is a different one: I'm now playing for getting a goood equipment, back then my goal was to beat the game, to kill the Prince and finally Odin. Times changed and the mod changed.

That's my story, Swadians! May it remain in our minds and our hearts, may the Legends live on in our hearts!

Drunken Monkey
When i was a redshirt, I remember swadian City when the top part used to be available, there was a bunch of 11 commandos, 3 shielding the gateway to the top, prince was walking up to the shield wall, 4 hammers were behind the shielders constantly bonking the prince, and 4 flamberges behind that slashing through them as if they were pikemen, prince never got a hit on the shield wall, let alone any huscarl. That was the days of the commando.

Funny thing is, nowadays having many commandos in a server is still OP, you get 10 commandos in a server, 3 shielding with royals 4 or 5 behind with hammers, then flamberges behind that, or pikemen behind that, nothing ever touches the wall (normal mode).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
When I was a red shirt I ran when I saw berserkers....oh wait.. I still do.  :-[
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
When i was a redshirt i didn't die as often...
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD