Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

High demand?
Shielding now in days are in high demand?
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Isn't it always in high demand?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
well back then no now you see every one going ranger or skrim and its hard to find a decent shielder
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(20-03-2013, 06:19 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Isn't it always in high demand?
I think it always has been, it seems to be 49/50 when I'm on my commando I'm usually shielding. In Reference to the Red shirt post, I've been shielding from the beginning, not a lot of players are willing to shield up and miss out on all of the slashing xp and gold.
Game mechanics are not very kind to shielders when it come to rewards, especialy if youre dead. Bots with crushthrou, bots able to kick and bad slashers/leechers and morons in general makes you think why should one shield... Smile

Bots can kick now?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(24-03-2013, 12:13 PM)Winthorpe link Wrote:Game mechanics are not very kind to shielders when it come to rewards, especialy if youre dead. Bots with crushthrou, bots able to kick and bad slashers/leechers and morons in general makes you think why should one shield... Smile

1. Only Prince, Heimdallr, and Thor have weapons with crushthrough

2. Bots can't, never could, and will never be able to kick.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(24-03-2013, 01:58 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=Winthorpe link=topic=11249.msg93324#msg93324 date=1364127205]
Game mechanics are not very kind to shielders when it come to rewards, especialy if youre dead. Bots with crushthrou, bots able to kick and bad slashers/leechers and morons in general makes you think why should one shield... Smile

1. Only Prince, Heimdallr, and Thor have weapons with crushthrough

[/quote]
Jotne, (chosen) valkyries, Thors and Odins Chosen have crushthrough, no to forget these hammer guys on normal mode.. mac.. whatever
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Ok, i dont know, but this happend to me sometimes with shield up (not with cade in the hand btw) that bots apart from normal slashing "kick" me to get through shield block. Youre the expets so tell me what it was Smile
Holding a med kit or any other deployable such as a barrel or tome?
Striker strikes again.