Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

hey im new
hello guys some1 just send me this web site today and i cant find any server of nord invasion Tongue its looks cool and im so eager to start and i cant find the server ..... and cant acivate my accuont like that
Well, have you checked the "for new players" guide?

What I did was load up Warband under 'nordinvasion' after installing it to the correct folder. Then I went to 'multiplayer' and made a new account. Then I used that profile to look for servers (again, under multiplayer). Then I selected 'nordinvasion'. Then I loaded it up. Then I saw the number to use to get me all set up.

Punched that in on the nordinvasion home page, then got right into the game.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Hey daniisme, there are currently 2 active servers, a US and EU one. They both appear to still be up and running, however if you are still having difficulty finding your activation code, i have PM'd it to you in the forums.

Good luck Smile

Edit: Can you PM me your in game nickname if you still need your activation code? Thanks
The problem is, is that he can't find the server. The might just be a location/Internet problem (Unless Jez wants to open up an east coast server Big Grin)
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I believe his problem was solved as I have seen him on the server quite abit today.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
SUCCESS!
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
new problem I guess when I go to activate account it tells me "You have already signed up, you can login with your character name and password. If this is a new character, just signin with your new characters name, and your existing characters password."  which I've got no clue what it means any ideas?
(15-12-2011, 04:41 AM)hunterswan link Wrote: new problem I guess when I go to activate account it tells me "You have already signed up, you can login with your character name and password. If this is a new character, just signin with your new characters name, and your existing characters password."  which I've got no clue what it means any ideas?
Someone might of taken your name OR goto the http://www.nordinvasion.com/ Use the left colum type in the activation code you get ingame (may take a little and I heard you can type /activate) under your name you logged in with. Fyi Forums and Character page are 2 different account and it may be you just need to make a new account. Please list what you have done and then the errors you get and I can possibly help you more.