Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All I want...
Is Bear Warrior Armor... was snooping again Devs, thats ALL I WANT! Big Grin
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
have you seen the bear warriors??? scary buggers on wave 13 =/ but the armour is awesome Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i want the same hat that Valkyries have ;D
54N1T4R1UM
Nah I haven't seen them in game, I can only stand being a shield wall in the Town for so long before I go mad. Big Grin
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Only reason I was saying this is because we made it to wave 15 on the hardmode server I believe, I lost track... a lot of things where happening, fast.
(27-01-2012, 02:23 AM)FinKone link Wrote: Only reason I was saying this is because we made it to wave 15 on the hardmode server I believe, I lost track... a lot of things where happening, fast.
Where the hell are you when I'm playing? I've yet to see past wave 8....
(27-01-2012, 12:07 AM)Sanitarium link Wrote: i want the same hat that Valkyries have ;D

2 days ago you were able to buy Crown of Flowers wich is the hat Valkyries use for only 6gold on Marketplace. But now it seems to be gone Sad
Got to wave 11 with _Sphinx_, Coldness, Hypernoma, and some other guys. It was pretty late though -- around 1 AM.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(26-01-2012, 11:45 PM)FinKone link Wrote: Is Bear Warrior Armor... was snooping again Devs, thats ALL I WANT! Big Grin

You want the original one or

[Image: IK5ebz.png]
[Image: wbM3H.png]
THAT ONE!  I'd give my soul to Loki to pride that armor!