Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New quest involving 2nd spawnwave
There's a quest for the follower-spawnwave, why not for the other (harder) spawnwaves?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest:            "Oi captain! We got ourselfs a captain here!"

Target:            Kill Captains:        /10

Reward:          750 gold
                                250 assist xp
                                25 FP

*repeatable every 5 days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest:            "Skirmisher slayer"

Target:         Kill Skirmishers:      /75

Reward:        500 gold
                                250 assist xp
                                20 FP

*repeatable every 5 days
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe something similar for the other spawnwaves? I think there are to many quests for opponents that some classes almost never encounter; A commando probably never kills an Eastern Adventure as much as a sniper...

So, to balance some of that, here is an example of some quests doable for all classes; the spawnwave quests.
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
Although I see your point, I want to remark that there is a quest for the Captain (Can't touch this!), and also one for the Veteran Pikemen (Time to retire the Veterans).
Beside the first quest the 2nd is a nice idea. But the reward is a bit to low. Wink
I thought so too but I was doubting a bit since, if you're in a populated server, almost everyone reaches troopers before you die. Like the followers, this is supposed to be an "easy" quest Smile
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil