Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Try this as a fix first!
If you have any bug such as cant spawn, or weapons wont work etc. please post a bug here, but also  try to keep rejoining the server as this can fix a lot of bugs for the time being!

Thanks
Also be sure you are using the latest version!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I can't use a short sword now that new version came out.

First I played without new version and I coulden't equip my short sword, but I still saw it when I go to the market and click to sell my stuff.

I updated to the new version and I still can't equip the short sword.
First post so hiho!
I have found bug with a weapon Long Axe. When im using it as 2hander it wont give me experince points, but when im using it as polearm its working fine. Tried to reconect but nothing changed.

EDIT: I have found more, killing by javelins in melee and killing by pitch fork dont give exp too Sad

EDIT2: With new version bugs are still there, moreover i found bug with voulge, you cant chose it in game(you can choose it only by your character site) and it isnt give you any experince points.
I occasionally have connection lost to the server, and i'm not the only one. I have never had this on native or any mods D; its really annoying...
(07-12-2011, 09:19 PM)Golradir link Wrote: I occasionally have connection lost to the server, and i'm not the only one. I have never had this on native or any mods D; its really annoying...

is there anymore information you can give me on this .. ? such as amount of players etc? i imagine this is probably related to latency, so im guessing playing on a full 16 player server?
As far as I can remember it wasn't only on a full server. I remember greed having the same thing when we had ..less then 10 players yesterday sometime.
My game client crashed three times today. First 2 were on Village map. Only one other on and then when I tried to rejoin it crashed again. I also rejoined a few minutes later and played for another minute with 2 other people on beach assault before it crashed again.
(08-12-2011, 09:25 PM)Dughan link Wrote: My game client crashed three times today. First 2 were on Village map. Only one other on and then when I tried to rejoin it crashed again. I also rejoined a few minutes later and played for another minute with 2 other people on beach assault before it crashed again.

if you could create a seperate topic for these things it would be great, and also your PC specs along with any events that happened or if this was a recurring thing? Thanks
i don't get money for my kills and they don't effect to my missions