Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Whats the funnest/best experience you'v had in NI?
tonight with MrGuarnere, bilbo (thanks for the weapon switch), Daenerys and all the rest of you guys that joined in on that hard server and showed them nords whos boss and then those that hopped over to eu_2 and tried valiantly to get to prince

in my view the best teamwork iv seen in any game of NI and in most parts the funniest game iv ever played and wish i could remember all involved so everyone know they want great team work to learn of you guys  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Click stating on teamspeak "at least we still got one arche-...." that second our archer was taken by a ranger (AKA Sniper) which made some crazy loop-hole shot to the head of our guy. 
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(01-02-2012, 11:30 PM)freiwulf link Wrote:tonight with MrGuarnere, bilbo (thanks for the weapon switch), Daenerys and all the rest of you guys that joined in on that hard server and showed them nords whos boss and then those that hopped over to eu_2 and tried valiantly to get to prince

in my view the best teamwork iv seen in any game of NI and in most parts the funniest game iv ever played and wish i could remember all involved so everyone know they want great team work to learn of you guys  Big Grin

I must say that tonight reminded me of what NI is all about - teamwork and supporting each other. We were playing on Swadian Town and though we didn't get all that far in the waves (Hardmode and we got to Knights) the way we got there was the best ever.

We didn't use a single deployable shield for the main fighting, though we did have a little "fort" at the back. Every kill was fought for with our blades and everyone did their part - shielders blocked the main wave, while 2handers rushed through the enemy lines slaying them with every hit. The archers stood above everyone at the back, picking off the enemy.

As soon as we saw someone getting swamped with enemies someone rushed off to aid them. Medics were on top form, healing everyone and placing medic boxes around the fighting zone so it was easy to pick them up.

Many brought spare weapons to share around and get the most "fire power".

It was beautiful to watch and even better to be part of. We all communicated well and listened to orders. No one argued, no one moaned. We just did our jobs, and we did it well.

Just to mention a few more names, sorry if I missed people out: Pvt_Dancer, Ryu and Phalangite_YuriTheRed. It was a pleasure guys.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
a fan favorite would be punching peasants to death on a regular occasion, o what fun

Probably when Emberburn and I was playing on Beach Assault and we were at the Sea Raiders, she had nearly killed them all and was in the middle of typing "lol easy sea raiders" before getting killed by one.
Coldness jumping off upper ledge in lake map to get away from baddies, in his wedding gown.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
HAhaha I was so gonna write that too ! Tongue
I recently got a better experience. Me BigBird gonzales123 and some other NA player got to the 2nd boss on hard mode Eihnjr and Tyr Tongue
The funny part is you guys didnt get any coal... ?  :-X
(09-02-2012, 02:58 PM)FinKone link Wrote:The funny part is you guys didnt get any coal... ?  :-X

What is this...coal? I thought it was just a myth.