Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yet another map bites the dust. R.I.P TOWN
So I can speak for 98% of the players here when I saw that removing the only choke point/cover spot  to try to last at least until huscarls has been viciously taken away from us...

I know what your response is going to be... 

Blah blah spawns this, blah blah learn how to use teamwork...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING THE MOD MORE AND MORE EVERY UPDATE...

How else could you rattle everyones cages?  ...  How about nurf the horse and archer armor down as well...

Are you guys listening to us?  We need to be able to have a camp spot for each map, non of us will play anymore if we get run through every time before huscarls... "Even when the team is half commandos on normal mode"

I doubt we will ever be able to see a huscarl again in this game...

I'm pretty sure this is the end of nord invasion. 

First levels were split up, than shields nurfed, now one by one every spot which we find to try and set up a base gets removed...

This could be the final straw, I don't play mount and blade to be put in a bad mood, I play it to have fun. 

It's almost like the devs stalk the players around all the time, spying to see where they decide to hide and stay safe...  Than they remove it...

I would be cussing in my post atm, but I would rather spare myself the censorship. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Actually Nimueh, after seeing what they did to Town, and what the update did with my guard helmet. I decided to sell all of my things for 1 gold in the AH. but not before I uninstalled. So long everyone at Nordinvasion, the game was fun while it lasted.
(30-01-2012, 01:34 AM)RelicRed link Wrote:Actually Nimueh, after seeing what they did to Town, and what the update did with my guard helmet. I decided to sell all of my things for 1 gold in the AH. but not before I uninstalled. So long everyone at Nordinvasion, the game was fun while it lasted.

Thx. I bought all stuff from you for 1g :-).
crap Relic is one of my favorite people to play with.  :~(  I guess this means it really could be the end...  Sad 

I appreciate the fun i had the last month playing this mod. 

But we liked being able to post up somewhere and work together holding the line...

We didn't start playing because we wanted to get run through within 4 - 6 mobs without any sort of cover. 

I'll check back...  But for now I can't bare playing it because it is putting me in a bad mood.

Give us back our places to hide, and our shields, and the mod might not die. 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(30-01-2012, 01:45 AM)Xeqtor link Wrote:[quote author=RelicRed link=topic=1171.msg9936#msg9936 date=1327887285]
Actually Nimueh, after seeing what they did to Town, and what the update did with my guard helmet. I decided to sell all of my things for 1 gold in the AH. but not before I uninstalled. So long everyone at Nordinvasion, the game was fun while it lasted.

Thx. I bought all stuff from you for 1g :-).
[/quote]

Haha, I noticed, I then proceeded to buy someones 31 or some ridiculous large quantity of cloth for like 11k, then I sold that too for one gold. Anywho I hope others can still have fun with this mod.

Also, sorry Nimueh but I figured I might let someone I played quite a bit with know I was gone for good.
Do you play any other mods relic?  I'd love to play with you still...  xD 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

RIP Town. There were so many exciting and tragic moments under the town gates. So many wins and fails. Perfect place to put last defense line and pray it will stop nords. But i will leave memories for myself.
Pity, but map lost its identity, another one corridor map. One less thing that i liked so much in mod.
Indeed it is almost impossible to beat huscarl wave with team 8 and more players on this map, and doubt someone will ever survive wave after knights. It seems last valid tactic for survival with hope to win game is cav kiting on cav maps in teams under 8 players.

From other point, i know developers are working really hard. Updates are coming regularly and often. It is still only 0.3.2 version, so there are many features still not implemented and we are playing in partially finished mod. Personally I have big hopes for engineer class.

Removing maps is the wrong approach in my opinion. However, altering them to a playable state and leaving them in the rotation keeps the majority happy as it adds something new to play every now and then. Enabling map voting would also help.

Not everyone can be pleased I guess, the dev's decisions are final.
I want this mod to be win!!!  I love this game, and despite how pissy i seem, I'm just trying to help... 

"RelicRed"  If they fix it and you decide to play again, I'll buy your new gear. 

:~(

But seriously. 

Next patch you will probably widen the paths on the mountain pass map to make it just as pointless as the rest?

Woops I shouldn't of given them the idea. 

Look, if we didn't love this mod, we wouldn't be on here posting, with pitch forks in hand. 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

(30-01-2012, 02:28 AM)Nimueh link Wrote:Do you play any other mods relic?  I'd love to play with you still...  xD

I just tried out Mount & Gladius, but the only servers that were working were EU, so I had horrible ping. Just uninstalled it, and nothing else has caught my eye yet, so idk. and thanks for the gear offer, but I don't really see myself coming back. heh.