Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Normal mode loot for higher levels
one of the main reasons higher levels don't play on normal is because of the lack of loot.

-Cut the image spam.
There is loot in hard mode as well. And with the addition of more crafting, that will come in the next few days, you should get more then enough shiny new toys.
k, but it would be nice if the rares( obsidian axe and the like) were optainable for level 39+ in normal mode? is this possible? if not maybe have it so that a certain hardmode drops them too? thanks for the consideration
I SUPPORT THE ABOVE.  Ops, caps....  :Smile
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
I would also like to support the above. I'd trade the normal exp and gold for normal loot above wave 12 (or legendary loot only) as normal exp/gold for the first few waves can be earned with one kill on hard mode.

That said, I still derive pleasure from going on normal with lower levels and yelling at them for being low level Tongue

Of course, this kind of thing has been discussed before and I don't foresee any change to the current system.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yea exp and gold is lame till the huskie wave in normal and even hard mode beats that out.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!