Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

respec
i dont know if anyone else feels this way but i think it might be better to make respecs free so that we dont have to get tens of thousands to get a few more skill points so that you can upgrade faster i dont know if its a good idea but i think it would help
Free... hmm, whats that word mean? Never heard of it. Maybe just reduce the cost by a bit. Trying to respec as a casual player when you're in the high 30's + is extremely hard to do. I understand what he means. maybe it could just be: (Level)*100, or 200, but not (Level)*500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 <--------- (For you people who don't know what an exaggeration is, it's a stretch, here, you can see i have stretched the zeros, welcome to grammar class).
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
You can make respecs free by unlocking them with a donation. Wink
i dont have the money and btw i think lowering cost is right cause not everyone wants to start over if the pick a tier they dont want and cant afford a respec i mean im only lev35 and it costs 61250 gold to respec i dont have that much and its ridiculous to expect that much money to get 1 tier change because i went into archer 1 tier and i need the skill points for commando
can sum1 explain to me what you guys are talking about? i keep trying to figure out what respec is...but i have no idea.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(31-01-2012, 12:12 AM)Aventori link Wrote: can sum1 explain to me what you guys are talking about? i keep trying to figure out what respec is...but i have no idea.

Re-distribution of class points towards one of the classes: Archer, Infantry or Cavalry.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
And supportĀ  classes
so basically the ability to put your level up points where you want? ex: skill points, etc?
it would be an good idea

the mod keep changeling and players that don't agree with the updates can then chance class
but make it a small fee (like 100 gold) that way it would take less toll (because people wont abuse it to much) on the Nord invasion severs
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
100 gold? how about 1k per each level you have. ex: lvl 31-31k