Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best sergeant gear to buy
Head Armor: Grinder Helmet
Body Armor: Banded Mail Armor
Hand Armor: Hourglass Gauntlets
Foot Armor: Marketplace Armor Big Grin

Shield: Swadian Kite Shield
1h Weapon: Steel Sword
2h Weapon: Strange Great Sword

Big Grin
(20-04-2013, 05:10 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: Head Armor: Grinder Helmet
Body Armor: Banded Mail Armor
Hand Armor: Hourglass Gauntlets
Foot Armor: Marketplace Armor Big Grin

1h Weapon: Steel Sword
2h Weapon: Strange Great Sword

Big Grin
Foot Armor: Highlander Boots
2h Weapon: Aurora Blade, although it is 2h/1h
Body Armor: Any craftable sergeant armor except Heraldic Mail with Tunic. (Swadian Lamellar Armor, Heavy Highlander Armor, Banded Mail Armor, Heraldic Mail with Surcoat, Heavy Surcoat over Mail)
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
I'd go for market place stuff for sargeant aside from the steel sword and sks if there's a cheap one around. The steel sword and sks will serve you long into commando territory as the next best things after these two are incredibly expensive. But the steel sword is entirely optional, a grosse messer is a vicious little bast when you get used to its short length and high speed. I used it a long way into commando before getting a steel sword. And a part of me to this day still has a soft spot for it. If the damage it does is higher, I'd seriously consider using it instead of the hope.

The armor, you don't have to worry about very much, go for the cheapest one you can find on the AH, you'll go through a few sets once you achieve commando anyway.

As for the two hander, I'd say go for the war cleaver if there's one around. I don't really know why people like the SGS. It's almost identical to the war cleaver aside from 3-4 numbers off here and there, the war cleaver is however longer than the SGS strangely. It's slower by 5, and the damage is almost identical.

There's a war cleaver on the AH right now for 10k, the cheapest SGS right now is 50k. I do not think the 40k is worth chasing after a few numbers, especially when you are cash strapped and a new set of armor will help you far more than something over priced like the SGS will. It's basically there to suck money out of people who have an irrational liking to katanas.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

I thought the SGS was longer and had more damage? The crafting costs of the SGS are higher as well, therefore it's not really overpriced Tongue the War Cleaver is just underpiced.
Striker strikes again.

The best stuff in my opinion is:
Grinder helm
Heraldic Mail over Surcoat
Marketplace boots
Wisby gauntlets
SGS
SKS
Steel swor
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(04-05-2013, 04:07 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: I thought the SGS was longer and had more damage? The crafting costs of the SGS are higher as well, therefore it's not really overpriced Tongue the War Cleaver is just underpiced.

You are right, the SGS is longer than the war cleaver, by 5.

That being said, it is likely not worth the extra 40k for 5 more speed and length.

It being overpriced is not a reference to its construction cost, but to the cost of the weapon on the market to its stats.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

If you whore yourself out enough you could loadout with this

Head Armor: Grinder Helmet
Body Armor: Banded Mail Armor/Heavy highlander/Swadian Lamellar Armor/Heraldic Mail with Surcoat/Heavy Surcoat over Mail
Hand Armor: Ornate/Hourglass Gauntlets
Foot Armor: Highlanderboots/ Bride shoes

1h Weapon: Fell Edge/Fang of Fenrir/Steel Sword/ Grosse Messer
2h Weapon: Aurora/Worm bane, SGS/War cleaver
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Well i was trying to get the price from 2 swords, but can't find it.
Does someone know the price for these 2 things:
-Fell Edge
-Fang of Fenrir
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
In one thread where someone was selling the Fang of Fenrir. Someone put forth this offer:

Fearsome+Aurora+flamberge
That about 7-12 million.
Note: The maker of the thread asked for more than this.

Other offers for the Fang of Fenrir, though from another thread are:

Dreaded War Pick
Barrel
Transitional
Heavy War Hammer

And

Injustice
Worm Bane
Dragon Axe
Swadian Hope

In most cases, these sorts of rare weapons are often sold with a good degree of personal favor being exchanged or paid for in place of material.
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

As far as I can tell, both the fang and the edge are being valued for just about the same as an EK, maybe a bit less.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."