Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tending the Wounded / A new Bulwark
Two quest lines. Main purpose: Bringing variety to NI's questing system, intead of take quest, kill x, get y.
Only available as the respective secondary classes, engineer and medics.

Tier 1-2 medics should be able to accept the following quest (once):

"Tending the Wounded"

You receive word from the Surgeon's Academy of Suno by letter:
"As a field medic, you are required to equip yourself with the appropriate tools and bring them into battle with you. You must ensure the survival of your brothers-in-arms at any cost! Live up to your newly acquired title of doctor and you will be supplied with more equipment."
Heal wounded Swadians x 200
Reward: 1 x Bandage (look below for explanation)

Tier 1-2 Engineers should be able to accept the following quest (once):

"A new Bulwark"

Your Lord sends word:
"Lately, I've noticed a lack of capable tinkerers and engineers in our ranks. You seem to hold potential with a hammer though, so I order you to set up bulwarks to aid your fellow soldiers whenever you encounter those madmen. We have plenty of crafters capable of producing the equipment you need. You can ensure that our positions are not flanked or overrun, but take care that you don't block our own men when they need to retreat."
Place barricades or deployable shields x 100
Reward: 1 x Make-shift Barricade (look below for explanation)
Those sound awesome...
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
(11-04-2013, 09:16 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote:Place barricades or deployable shields x 30
Reward: 1 x Normal Barricade
Good ideas, but I think placing 30 dep shields isn't quite enough if the reward is a normal cade. Maybe make it like place 60 cades/dep shields?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Love the ideas, but do we really want to encourage people to run around picking up all the cades/deps and randomly placing them everywhere for a 30k reward? Also, do we want to see players swoop in when we drop the medkits for a healer and have the swooping player proceed to just waste all the kits brought in to help the team.

Ideas like this have been suggested before, and they are awesome ideas, there just needs to be a balance somehow...
Hmm maybe leto nly the #id owner oft he kit get counts for the healing ?\Placing dep. shields.
Wusel @ Omnia
You will be putting alchemists out of a job...
(12-04-2013, 02:02 AM)Riddler link Wrote:You will be putting alchemists out of a job...
They are both do-able only once so I would not say so.
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
Quote:[quote author=BGuardian link=topic=11872.msg97689#msg97689 date=1365764876]
[quote author=Riddler link=topic=11872.msg97649#msg97649 date=1365732156]
You will be putting alchemists out of a job...
They are both do-able only once so I would not say so.
[/quote][/quote]

You only need one...Who would buy the normal barricades or medic boxes when you can just do a quest for them?
Update:
The quests should grant an item which is slightly better than the tier 1 item (small medic boxes, dep shields) but not as good as the next tier. An idea for a medic box could be the "Bandage": Selfheal only, 15-25% HP regain. And also the "Make-shift Barricade" a weak, smaller version of the normal barricade.
You also have my support good idea